For those of you who haven't met yet ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long have you been together? one and a half year now
    How did you meet? we met on skype group chat, I know him from a friend of mine (and she is also his friend)
    How long were you friends first? ermm... maybe about two months
    How many miles are between the two of you? 6763 miles (according to google)
    Is there a date set to meet? I'll go visit him from 11-22 April 2012. I do hope everything will goes well! *crossing fingers*

Comment

How long have you been together? it lasted for 4 months, 3 weeks & 3 days.
      How did you meet? Facebook
      How long were you friends first? 1day
      How many miles are between the two of you? not sure
      Is there a date set to meet? was going to.
      <3 2/15/2017<3

Comment

havent met yet.

How long have you been together? 5 months and 2 weeks

How did you meet? online dating site

How long were you friends first? 3 awesome days! hahahahhaha

How many miles are between the two of you? i think 8000 plus miles

Is there a date set to meet?well, we had a date set but there was an emergency on his part so everything had been cancelled, right now he'd been trying to plan a trip again but i will leave it all to him, whether he will go here and surprise me its okay since im always ready to met him.
        "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

We've known one another since we were kids, but haven't seen him since
          How long have you been together? 1 year and 13 days
          How did you meet? We used to date when we were in high school, he moved to the states, then he looked me up on facebook and been loved up ever since
          How long were you friends first? I suppose 25 years or so, but that aside 2 months after we got in contact again (if that makes sense)
          How many miles are between the two of you? 4055
          Is there a date set to meet? April / May 2012 for sure but no def dates as yet, gonna get last minute flights to try save money, and I CANNOT WAIT

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
          Second visit scheduled May 2013
          Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

How long have you been together? 7 months and 2 weeks

How did you meet? He randomly messaged me on myyearbook. So I replied and I remember thinking how cute he was lol

How long were you friends first? Well we met in march fell in love in late april and decided to be in a relationship on june first so 3 months?

How many miles are between the two of you? 1108

Is there a date set to meet? He's supposed to come here in september but his mom is being hard to deal with so, i'm not sure. I hope soon!!!

Comment

How long have you been together? Just about 1 month
              How did you meet? Dating site :P
              How long were you friends first? a few months
              How many miles are between the two of you? About 900
              Is there a date set to meet? Mhm May 22...97 days

Comment

Working...
              X