Webcams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Webcams

I have the basic webcam on my laptop, and I was wanting to get a better one that had better quality and such since mine is really crappy. Do you think this is a good investment? Mine gets the job done but I'd prefer him to see me a little more clearer.

I would only invest in a better one if you really feel like the quality is affecting you or him. Just through personal experience, though, if you don't have a strong internet connection, the high quality won't matter that much because the quality will get knocked down in order to maintain the stream. If you have a decent connection and really would like to upgrade, you can get a nice camera for $40-60. I got a logitech webcam pro 9000 or something for around $60 after reading a ton of reviews and deciding I wanted to go for a good quality webcam for my desktop. I really like it, and when it streams in high quality, it's amazing, but my boyfriend has a poor internet connection, so it drops down to even below my laptop webcam quality sometimes.
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

I have one on my laptop but its really bad too, and the colour changes sometimes, and the sound isn't good. I have one i bought that just plubs in the usb cable, i got it for 20 bucks, and it works great! It says gigaware on it, i highely recommend that brand, had for a year and still works great and thats me banging it on the floor or dropping it a few times lol
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

I also have a laptop with a built-in webcam - I've always found built in webcams really aren't as good as ones you can get externally. My SO has a Logitech C270 which also has a built in mic (the mic is good quality too for when we need it). He liked it so much and was so sick of my crappy webcam in comparison to his that he bought me the same one as part of my birthday present last year. it goes for about $30USD. it's a really great webcam, both of ours have lasted really well.. he's even managed to melt part of it and it's still working fine! Lol.

honestly, any webcams that Logitech offer will serve you well, i'd say they're my "go-to" brand for webcams.
        Met Online: February 2009
        Feelings grew: January 2011
        First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
        Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
        Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
        Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
        Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
        Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
        Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
        Engaged: 1st of July 2012
        Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
        Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012