The end.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end.

Well, I've reached the end of my LDR story.
    After my ex and I broke up about a month ago, I have been doing everything in my power to try and win him back. I thought things were going well; I was wrong.
    He's already found someone else. He and a friend have apparently been spending a lot of time together since we broke up, and she has been able to console him and give him the physical comfort he needed that I, obviously, could not provide from 1500 miles away. For someone who still claims to love me, my feelings haven't been taken into consideration for quite some time now.
    I believe he does love me still, as he claims, and I still love him; although, I honestly didn't realize someone could break your heart more than once, but I won't lie, the pieces that I had just started picking back up, have all shattered again.
    I'm devastated. And it hurts to be on this site, or any other where there's a reminder of what I once had.
    I do wish you all the best in your relationships though.
    If you want to contact me still, feel free to add me on facebook (facebook.com/littlekrissy) or on aim or msn (contact info on my profile).
    Gonna miss this site, that's for sure, but right now, I need some personal time.
    You never forget your first love...

Best of luck in love and life, and hopefully time heals your heart

Comment

Sorry to hear this Kristin =( I hope time heals your heart and things work out for the best soon enough for you <3

Comment

So sorry to hear. Gl in love and life. Let time work its magic =)
        "You want for myself
        You get me like no one else
        I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
        Even in the darkest part of me
        I am beautiful with you
        Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
        You're here with me
        Just show me this and I'll believe
        I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Good luck to you.
          Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Be strong and have faith that your heart will heal.
            Best of luck to you in all that you endeavor.

Comment

Sorry to hear this, and all the best in your life and finding someone close to you, as noone deserves to be in 2 LDR in a row. :/
              our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Too bad for him. Look what he has lost.
                Message me if you'd like to talk hun.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you I wish you a lot of strength in the healing process. You'll find someone who deserves you and makes you happy, sooner or later.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this... I wish you all the best for the future!

Comment

Sorry to hear that. It's been one week for me since the break up but I'm starting to realize that there's bigger and better things out there for me and you will too. Good luck with everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X