No announcement yet.

REALLY need some kind words/help :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope soon you make a closure with him, and be ready to start a new chapter with him in the right position!

Comment

Thanks guys.

He definitely couldn't make it even if he came with me after. Game will finish at 4:45 I think; gig starts at 7:30pm(ish) and is 4 hours away from where he will be.

Will see how today pans out I guess!

Comment

So my birthday is today and he's sent me a card through the post.

Didn't think it would affect me but it's really upset me :**(

Comment

So my birthday is today and he's sent me a card through the post.

Didn't think it would affect me but it's really upset me :**(

Comment

Aww *hugs*
            Happy birthday! We're only one day apart hehe
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry about the situation. I don't like how he said that he wish he could afford to give you the money that you're losing on the hotel and gig, and is putting it all on you when you're not able to afford it anymore than him. Who can afford to just throw away $150? To do that to you on your b-day was pretty low. If he's trying to be your friend, he's not doing a good job of it.
              Read my LDR story!
              Facebook
              Instagram

Comment

You know, maybe this is for the best? I know you are hurting and I can't even imagine how much, but have you thought that maybe the reason he is so adamant about going to the game is that he thinks it would hurt too much to spend time with you? Breakups are hard, even if you stay friends. You say that obviously you aren't over him yet. Maybe not going to the gig will help you to move on? I agree that it sucks, and that you have a right to be mad. $150 is a lot of money to be out. But maybe, in the long run, it will be worth it. I hope you have a FANTASTIC 21st birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday! All I can say is do not let it get you down! Go out and have more fun than if you were hanging out with him.

Honestly, if he was in my life, I would just cut him off completely until you are over him >.< That would help you move on.

Comment

Well I got the £50 hotel money back and I'm going to the gig tonight with my best friend. Will pay for her ticket as otherwise she wouldn't come if she had to pay as she doesn't know the band at all. So I'm £25 down but I'm fine with that.

He's been texting me all the time etc and still is now, about the game and whatnot. I really want his team to lose LOL!!! Went out last night, had far too much to drink and met up with the guy I've started seeing! He's not asked me yet if I 'pulled' but I genuinely wouldn't know what to say to him if he asks if I'd met anyone else...seeing as he was so defensive and asking me loads of questions about one guy I went for a friendly drink with ONCE.

Comment

Argh why can I not get over him

He rang me at midday for a bit (why, I've no idea) and told me he had a day of washing and cleaning ahead, but was to meet up with a friend for 1 drink. He's since ignored me for 2.5hrs, claiming he left his phone in the car (he lives a 2min walk from the pub...that makes no sense to me) and he's drunk now once again, ignoring my texts.

It's upsetting me and it shouldn't be He just doesn't seem to give a sh1t anymore and that really hurts.

It's so hard I've no idea what to do now.

Comment

Well, it sounds like he's one of those guys who wants to keep you strung along.. which is why he calls randomly just so he can know that he's on your mind & then blows you off. Ugh i think it might be best for you to just cut off all ties with him for a little, don't answer his calls or text him.. see what happens. Sometimes when a guy realizes that he really could lose you for real & realizes that you can survive without them.. they learn how much they really love you.. if not, it will be healthier for you :/ Someday you will look at this all as a learning experience

Comment

Working...
                        X