not wanting to get off phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not wanting to get off phone

I was just wondering if you ever have those days where you've talked to your SO for what seems like all day and at night even though they're sleeping or you're both exhausted / have talked out everything you can think to talk about that day you don't wanna get off the phone/computer because it's just so comforting that the other person is there and they're in you're life?

so right now

Yehhhh.
    I remember once me and my SO stayed on skype for 11 hours strait and we were both exhausted but it felt so good just talking and having fun together. <3

Comment

Oh my goodness yes. Last night we were skyping and neither of us wanted to get off but I had school and he wasn't feeling well so we knew we had to. He wanted me to hang up this time (which I absolutely hate and can't do!) so we turned off our cameras to make it easier. I ended up telling him I took my bra off and if he wanted to see, he would have to be the one to hang up on me. Worked like a charm

We always say we are going to go, then another hour passes, then another and another. Time FLIES when I'm talking to him. I never want to stop!

Comment

YES!!!

We actually both fell asleep once and I woke up and saw him the next morning on webcam.

Best skype-sleepover yet!

Ahhhh it feels good to know that there are other women out there who have this feeling I do, and going through the painful process of an LDR!

We use Skype for everything... like...everything! We go on dates, do homework together (silently, we would just look up at each other every once in a while), we would listen to lectures together (at my school), we go outside and take a walk, we read together, eat together, sleep together...all through Skype! Call me crazy but hey, if it works for me then maybe it will work for somebody else!

...or maybe I'm just a goofball.
        Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

Every night, my girlfriend and I go to sleep with Skype running so we can hear/see each other, and even if we're dead tired because we've been talking until 3am, or we need to sleep because we have school the next morning, it's hard to stop finding something new to talk about and just say goodnight. ^////^ I always want to drag out the conversation as long as possible because I just love hearing her voice or seeing her sleepy smile.

Comment

yes, I love our skype dates, it seems more recent he goes on cam for me. And we tried sleeping together on camra... but i cant... it just bothers me and i cant seem to sleep. But I hate having to say goodnight, i only do because I know it's so late for him and he needs his rest and has other priorities, if not i probably would be selfish an not let him sleep till like 8-9am his time lol
            I love you Nathan <3
            sigpic
            5/25/09 <3

Comment

Ugh, I know this feeling. Experienced it once again tonight. My poor SO kept saying "Sleep is overrated. Just tell me I cant go to sleep. I listen to you." lol. I hate realizing I have to let him go, but he has to be up early and sometimes he stays up way too late with me, but I love him for it.

Finding myself.

Comment

I can completely relate. Skype is just amazing. We've spent over 48 hours connected doing just about everything we could and it still wasn't enough.
                We leave skype on when he sleeps and I get to wake him before he goes to work or when I'm sleeping I ask him to wake me up
                so we can sleep together. I would skype him at work but with all the machinery going on.. it's difficult. I never ever want to be away from my SO.

Comment

Every single time we're on the phone... for the last 9+ years...

Comment

Every single night. It's hard for me to get off the phone with him. He's told me he waits for me to hang up before he actually hangs up, himself.
                    candi ❤ austin
                    ღ5.11.2011ღ
                    ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
                    ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
                    ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
                    ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

All. The. Time. But my SO is only allowed to call for 5 minutes every 4 or so days. And I can't call him because my phone cant call internationally. I wish we could talk longer though, when my friend was in a LDR she spent almost 2 days straight talking with her SO.

Comment

Yep. We defiantly have those days.
                        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Lol me and my SO never shut off skype unless were arguing or doing something that requires it to be off. I think our record time was something around 46 hours straight on a call. Thankfully it's free...
                          "The Only Heaven I'll Be Sent To,
                          Is when I'm Alone With You."

Met: Sometime in 2016
                          Started Relationship: August 9, 2017
                          First Visit: December 7, 2017
                          Closed the distance: February 9, 2018

Comment

Working...
                          X