My heart is full right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My heart is full right now

As I type this I am listening to her breathing as she sleeps. THANK YOU Skype!!! This is the first time it's happened Where is the overflowing love emoticon when you need one?

Enjoy!!

Comment

Aww that's so nice!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

omg I remember the first time we did that on Skype. It was sooo nice just to listen to him breathe on the other end of the line... I dont think either of us got a lot of sleep though because I kept getting these whispered "I love you"s in the dark. It was just amazing and so intimate on a pure non physical way. Glad to hear someone else enjoys this <3
        Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
        Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
        Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
        Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
        Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Yes, intimate is the perfect work to describe this. Right now there is a 15 hour difference because she's on a business trip so I'm wide awake on the couch. I have stuff to do, but I just can't get myself going. I don't want it to end. I heart her...

Originally posted by LeilaniJoi View Post
          omg I remember the first time we did that on Skype. It was sooo nice just to listen to him breathe on the other end of the line... I dont think either of us got a lot of sleep though because I kept getting these whispered "I love you"s in the dark. It was just amazing and so intimate on a pure non physical way. Glad to hear someone else enjoys this <3

Comment

Working...
          X