well soo it appears I wont be needing this site for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well soo it appears I wont be needing this site for a while

After him cancelling plans with me yet again, and giving me some crap story. I finally got pissed and demanded the truth. You dont date a 4th year psychology stuff and dont expect for them not to be able to read you.

He has absolutely lied about everything. Through me trying to find out the problem and him telling me everything was absolutely fine, he absolutely protrayed someone other than what he was. I knew this was coming for 2 weeks.

While I can understand his frustration due to it being a LDR and not being able to have contact like he would like, I find the majority of this an ill excuse to not man up and make the sacrifices need to make any sort of relationship LDR or not work. He is a selfish individual and he had admit to me that after I layed it out on the table that he doesnt have his shit together. He is a very troubled individual who thinks he is unworthy of anyone's love especially someone who would lay everything on the line for him without expecting a single thing in return.

While this has caused me a great deal of pain and anxiety today, I take comfort in the fact that he did think a lot of me, he could just not put himself out there. I am more upset at the fact of the facade he present when he could have said..I cant do it. I told him he could not keep doing this to girls, that they demand more respect than that. He assured me it was time for him to retire. Well we all know this isnt going to happen but w/e.

This has been a growth processes for me.. I suffer from mental illness and had always thought I would be the one bringing the dysfunction to the table but I see now that may hard work has paid off and I really can have meaningful relationships. Funny how not even 30 minutes later. I found him on my profile views, lurking my page..I feel myself blessedly diverted.

Have decided Im going to date for a while. Not going to let anyone pull the LBOMB as soon as he did. I even have a date tonight..

Thanks guys for all the help, it really helped me to see the forest from the trees. Im not going to give LDR's up. I do believe they can work..It just takes a strong person to do it. soo in that aspect maybe Ill be seeing you around.

<3 Angee

I'm sorry to hear about that, you deserve better. But its great that you're moving on so nicely. Sounds like you'll be just fine for sure! This site will miss you!
    "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

Thanks....itll be ok

Comment

I'm sorry things didn't work out, but it sounds like you made the right decision for you. Good luck with everything. ^^

Comment

Sorry to hear that But as everyone else said, You have moved on nicely! You are a strong woman!

Comment

It sounds like you are really okay with you decision. Good luck my dear!
            Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

I'm sorry about what happened, but I'm glad that you're finding ways to move on. Best of luck to you!

Comment

well I am in a way. I still want to be with him..Im sure you all know the intellectual and spiritual connecting thing but he doesnt have his shit together..Its going to go no where until he does, sooo yah move on

Thanks GUYS!

Comment

I'm so happy that you're being so strong about this! You're so inspirational. Good luck in your endeavors, and have a blast playing the field
                  sigpic
                  Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
                  Our first LDR ~ August 2009
                  Closed the distance ~ January 2011
                  He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
                  Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
                  He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
                  Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
                  Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

Working...