Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing him soon

Hei everyone!

I am going to see my SO IN 2 WEEKS.And i am starting to get nervous about all the small things that come to my mind,like how its gonna be to see him again? And all that intimacy thing.... I have pictured it in my mind so many times(we were intimate only once and it happened the night before I left).What if its gonna be so different,if its gonna work out? Those questions run through my mind. I am telling myself not to worry, that all is gonna be great.So I have question for you friends.How it is when you meet your SO after not seeing long time? What about you who even haven't met your SO yet? Do you get worried about that ???
    I know maybe i am overreacting and I have talked to my SO ABOUT IT,he is very supportive and says that we don't have to rush anything.When I come we take it slow
    Just wanted to hear from you!!!!

I guess I get a tiny bit nervous. But, it's a good kind of nervous...it's more like anticipation. I am always super excited to finally get to see him again! My heart races up until the moment I finally see him, then it all just disappears. I always find myself smiling from ear to ear as soon as I see him and the moment I am finally back in his arms again, I just melt and feel like all is right with the world. Life just feels complete and I feel safe when I am with him. As far as the intimacy thing goes, my SO and I have only gone as far as making out and a little bit of touching, usually my breasts. That only happened the last time he was home, so I don't know how I'm going to feel when I see him again in 8 days...I have a feeling I'm going to want to jump his bones in the middle of the airport, because I've been thinking so much about the intimacy factor of our relationship now since he's been gone and I MISS IT. Lol. I know I'm going to have to restrain myself big time, and even when we get back to the dorms, it'll only be 6:45-7pm and we're going to go to this game night they're having on campus and THEN later that night, we'll kick the roommate out. Haha. Anyway, don't be nervous, it'll be fine! It's always the best feeling in the world when you see them again. Just think of how much fun it'll be to get to spend time with each other.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I'm just like you and I always picture things in my head over and over again about seeing my SO. Its always a bit nerve wracking because you wait so long to see them again ya know? More than anything its excitement though. Sometimes feeling nervous feels the same as feeling excited, so maybe that's what you're going through too. As for the intimacy feelings, it always seems like it gets heightened the closer I am to seeing him, but what we do is try to catch up and just be together so there's no pressure. That intimacy stuff with happen naturally, so we don't stress on it too much. Its good that your SO said you both could take things slow, so no worries. It sounds like everything with you and your SO should be just fine. Enjoy the time together! That's so exciting you get to see him soon! I am about to see my SO in the same amount of time. I hope your trip goes well!
      "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

Hi.Thank you girls so much for your words,it means a lot to me.I can't wait to see him and I agree its that excitment combined with nervous feeling to see him again and be in his arms finally.I know once I see him all worries will just fade away and we would have the best time of our lives. Carolynred, I hope your trip is gonna be great and I am happy for you to. Thank you again for all your support Counting the days,can't wait

Comment

I'm so happy for you

Comment

Thanks Meredith

Comment

You're most welcome

Comment

I saw my fiance in December after not seeing him for 5 months. I had all of the same concerns you had. you're going to be both excited and nervous, hun. he is too. just know that this is normal and that in no time you're both going to relax and enjoy being together. be sure to take LOTS of pictures! I didn't take enough during my visit.

Comment

Working...
                X