X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Distance Relationship RTA

Hello All,

RTA stands for Reply to All and for those who don't know what an RTA is its like a small group of people who email each other frequently and talk about well really what every you want, but are associated together by a common situation ie. LDR's. It's pretty fun and allows you to get to know each other pretty well and share the good and the bad about life and your relationship. If anyone is interested or wants more info reply or send me a PM .

Sounds like fun!..More information would be appreciated please

Comment

It doesn't sound much different from this forum. You can post and share things here about your relationship or there is a section for anything and you get to know people here as well and even if you don't maybe message people personally (which you can) you get to know what is going on in everyone's lives.

Comment

@ babypuppy21 I pm'd you

@Snow_girl- the group isn't to go against the forum because it is definitely great, but I personally would love to be close friends with a few people who are the same situation and act as a mini support group as well as becoming good friends. I know it's hard to put yourself out there to a lot of people than it is to a few people and you can tell them your story from the beginning and talk about the daily struggle or whatever you want. it's suppose to be fun and friendly you know

Comment

for me i prefer having a smaller group. so pm too : )

Comment

I would like more info. I love this forum but I also think that I would benefit from a smaller group at times.

Comment

Sounds like a great idea! I'd like to be part!

Comment

Originally posted by keminlove View Post
                @Snow_girl- the group isn't to go against the forum because it is definitely great, but I personally would love to be close friends with a few people who are the same situation and act as a mini support group as well as becoming good friends. I know it's hard to put yourself out there to a lot of people than it is to a few people and you can tell them your story from the beginning and talk about the daily struggle or whatever you want. it's suppose to be fun and friendly you know
                I feel like I am close with a few members here. That's sort of the same thing. It happens with time and involvement. Can't just peak in every 2 months and expect to know what's going on.

Comment

Sounds like a great idea to me too! I'd love to be involved. :-)

Comment

i think this could be alot of fun, i love the idea, i pm keminlove but i wanted to add to the tread haha

Comment

I'd like to get involved in this.
                      ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
                      The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

id love to b apart of this

Comment

I would also love to get involved in this!

Comment

Yay I'm glad there are a lot of people interested i'll be sending out an email to those who sent their info =}

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

also those who haven't sent me a pm, pm me your email to be added to the list

Comment

hey guys,

if you send me a pm with your email, i have added you to the group just check your email =).

Comment

Working...
                              X