-Sigh- having a rough few days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Sigh- having a rough few days

Well first I'd like to apologize for not being as active and helpful and I normally am.
    I've been working the past few days trying to get a job in the school's kitchen.
    ( Trying to earn money to go see Robert for summber break, This time I will need a hotel because he will still be on center at college and have to do school work and his family is 3 hours away from the center )

We are talking a bit more. He is glad I have realizwd how I was acting and that I see his side and seem to be doing better emotionally/mentally.

I wont go into all the details but I'm trying not to rush him, I wrote him back five minutes ago and asked him if he still wanted to be on break and what he wanted for us. I asked him to call me if he could this weekend or sometime because my phone gets shut off in 4 days.

I will be switching to the $2 a day plan for AT&T so I can save money to see him as well as work in the kitchen at school so I can make a little more money.

I may not make emough to see him and if thats the case I plan to send him a care package to cheer him up.

I've been doing a lot of work on myself.

I went through a lot of abuse as a child and it changed who I was, I grew very cold and hated people. I've decided to work on letting my past go and become the kind caring person I used to be.

I called my mom ( as some of you know has cancer ) I told her thank you for all she has done for me and that I love and apprichiate what her and dad have done. She's on hospice. I don't know how long she will have, ( she says she doesnt know either but she gets defensive when I ask so I think she knows and just doesnt want to tell me )

she could pass at anytime so I wanted her to at least know I love her and I'm grateful for all she has done for me before that happens...

Right now I'm just in a depressive slump and I'm not sure what to do to get out of it.

Any ideas?
    " There is always hope.
    "

First off, I just wanted to say that I totally understand how it feels to have a parent in a Hospic/Pallative care and I know that we've never spoken but if you ever need a sounding board or someone who "get's it" I'm here

Secondly, I think the best thing that you can do is allow yourself to go through the motions of your emotions. Everyone feels things differently.

Third, That's awesome that you are working so hard to see your SO. I realy hope it works out in the end... you'll more than deserve it!

Comment

Working...
    X