Any pre-visit rituals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any pre-visit rituals?

In exactly 1 week, my boyfriend will be here! He's staying for 2 weeks. Our first visit was in October when he stayed for 8 days. I've missed him so much since then.

Anyway, I was thinking about the stuff that we do in preparation for the visit. Even though this is only the second visit, we already have a sort of routine. Two weeks before he leaves, my boyfriend takes his luggage down from the attic and sets it in his room. At about the same time, we begin the Official Countdown. I have one going on my calendar hanging on my wall and another on his Facebook wall (just posting stuff like "8 more days! <3"). My favorite ritual is that one week before he leaves, we do a packing date on skype. We dress up nice and plan a nice evening together, including packing. It's really sweet and really gets us excited about seeing each other. Later, because his flight is so long, he's going to write a bunch of emails and record videos of himself so I don't get lonely while he's away. (do I have the best boyfriend ever? Why yes, yes I do :P )

While he's here, we're going to go out to the restaurant where we had our first "real" date. Among many other things of course :3.

What do you and your SO do in preparation of a visit? And during the visit, is there anything special that you always do?

Im the only who really does the 1 week count down. He mainly just replies. We dont do anything special leading up to the flight (apart from the first 2 visits, i always go to see him now). I always write a list of things i need to pack...any special outfits or what not. Then the night before he always says "have you packed yet?" and i go "no lol" then i go pack, we chat for a bit then i go bed. We always chat when i get to the airport till i board (skype on phone rocks!). When i get there he tends to have flowers for me, drinks in the truck and ciggies xD. Oh and the all important airport hug and kiss on the cheek (we arent too into PDA's) We either drive to King taco (amazing burritos) or we have chuches biscuits or In and Out or kim bap. Then shower then we get it on! lol. We tend to not go out for at least 2 days and his family know not to call us for the week. We always go shooting, his friends are gun nuts so they always invite us up when they know im over.

Comment

Before I met Clay for the first time, I dyed my hair. Our new ritual each time we meet up, we plan to watch South Park and cuddle each nite

Comment

during my 2nd visit we did a daily countdown on FB. we took turns posting numbers as our profile pics. its his turn to come see me so I can't wait until he buys his ticket so we can have an official countdown!

Comment

Working...
        X