Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Said I love you for the first time!!!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Said I love you for the first time!!!! :)

Ok so for the first month of my relationship I was or of those who always posted on here about the problems I was having with my SO. Looking back now I think we were both just getting used to being in an LDR and were not sure how to handle it.
    So after a lot of fights and a few near break ups I couldn't be happier! I'm so glad we pushed through the hard times and now we can really start to grow together.
    I told him I loved him about a month ago when we were fighting :/ he said something along the lines of why do you care about something (can't remember what exactly but something to do with being with him lol) and I said because I love you! And he said you love me? Why? Haha not the response I was hoping for lol.. All of this being over text we were talking a few days later and I said something about him not loving me and he said he loved me. After that we would text it occasionally but didn't want to actually say it (on the phone or FaceTime) until we were together. Lately we have been Texting it a lot.. Today we were on FaceTime and before we hung up he said I love you- it took me a second with a million things going through my head and I thought to myself say it back idiot! Lol so I said I love you too! It was the best feeling in the world! It felt so natural and so right! I loved seeing he smile really big as I hung up the phone I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone!!!

That is cute!
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Aww, so cute!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
      X