Need some help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help...

So I just got back from seeing my SO for the first time since we've been LD. I had a day with him. I can't seem to stop crying and I've been crying all day. I feel like it's not normal to be crying this much. So what do you guys do to deal with this? Is it going to hurt less as time goes by? Idk any advice would be helpful.

It is really hard to separate again once you've been together but you should try to think about the fun you had together instead of how much it sucks to be apart. I totally understand where you're coming from and as luck has it it does suck less once you manage to get used to it again. At least, it did for me.

Comment

This is my first post and I hope this would help you. I advise you make lots of plans to do with him for your next visit. Also it would be nice to reserve a meeting on camera with him e.g. next week. I think he must miss you, too.

Comment

I cried the entire day after my SO left too. And then the waterworks were there for a week - on and off. I suggest you go out with friends or get out of the house, even though you may not want to. It helps to have friends around, just so you can keep things happy and light hearted. It will get better as time goes on Stay strong.

Comment

I always cry when my SO leaves. It's one of the absolute worst feelings, I think. Good news is that the pain dulls over time; you'll get used to being long distance again. Like Haribo said, try to plan a time to see him on Skype or something (if that works for you both). The first thing I do after my SO leaves once we're both home again is talk to her over Skype. It still hurts, but it's better being able to see them. Good luck.

Comment

thank you guys =) I've been better since the days have progressed and I haven't cried as much so yay lol. I'm trying to keep busy and not focus on it plus we've been able to skype a lot so that's been helpful =)

Comment

Working...
            X