Post it heart <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post it heart <3

I just wanted to share this. When HBB left in December he hid dozens of post it's all over my apartment, with words of love and encouragement. They say things like "I wuvvles you" (our baby word for love) and "HBB loves you" or "Rob loves Jess". It brightened my days that seemed so hard right after he left, and its amazing to me to realize its been 2 months since he left now...and I found almost all the post its. Instead of leaving them scattered all over my apartment I decided to make them into a huge heart (seriously its like 2 ft by 2 ft almost) on my wall with a picture of us we took at Rockefeller Center at its core. I wanted to post a picture of it here

Awww thats SOOOOOOO cute!!!!

Comment

Firstly, so sweet that he left all those notes for you! Must have definitely made the days after he left easier. And second, cuuuute idea. A wall decal full of luuuurve!

Comment

That's so, so cute!! And I love that you put them up as a heart. I did something for my SO like that once; when she was packing to leave, I slipped notes inside her socks, shirt pockets, anywhere else I could easily hide a small note.

Comment

that's awesome!

I did the same for my bf last summer, except his apartment is so tiny I could only find like 10 locations where he wouldn't spot them right away. Still it took him about a week after I left to find the first one and about 10 more days to find all of them! He was really touched, and it coincided with our anniversary for which we couldn't be together, so that was great timing, for once, lol

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

That's really sweet and romantic!

Comment

That's so cute! I'm doing to visit my SO soon and I'd like to leave some notes around his house before I leave.. I just wouldn't know how to do it without him catching me or finding them before I actually left.

Comment

I did this for my SO on my first visit to him. He STILL hasn't found all of them lol. I'm on a 5 week trip with him at the moment and I was tidying up his books yesterday and found one, i sent him a picture of it while he was at work, he hadn't spotted it yet :P.

he hasn't been as crafty as you though.. the heart on the wall is so cute. My SO did leave a few in the places I put them though. Like on his bedside table and the one behind his computer screen (he sees the computer screen one whenever he uses the screen to play xbox) the rest are in a scattered pile lol.
                Met Online: February 2009
                Feelings grew: January 2011
                First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
                Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
                Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
                Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
                Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
                Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
                Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
                Engaged: 1st of July 2012
                Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
                Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
                Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
                Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
                Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
                Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

I'm thinking of doing this before I leave on Sunday evening. I just need to put them where Anthony will find them, but his roommate won't lol. Cute idea!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

That is such a cute idea! I might have to do something like this for my fiance when I visit him in April.
                    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                    Made it official: September 17, 2010
                    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                    Got married: November 21, 2012
                    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Love it!
                      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

How cute! That's so sweet.

Comment

Working...
                        X