Oh happy day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh happy day!

My mom just informed me today that we will trade our summer trip to NJ for Canada. Spleee!!!! I'm so excited, it'll be the first time I'll see my SO ^_^ Now I just need to convince her that there's no need for a hotel and it would be nice to stay a week or two (she was thinking like 4 days, ha!). She of course says I'll have to get my own money, which won't be hard I'll start working again the end of next week. Hopefully the visit will be late July/early August, I'm so stoked!! ^____^

Congrats, your mum seems pretty awsome
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

woohoo, that is so awesome!

Comment

Yaay! I'm happy for you! (:

Comment

wow! thats great news : )
          Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
          And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
          ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Hmm, now my mom wants to stay at a hotel, but I want to stay at his house for obvious reasons and also it'll be cheaper, and we won't have a car. Am I crazy for wanting to stay at his house on the first visit? He lives with his parents and two brothers and said they wouldn't mind...but it's not entirely confirmed since he's going to be moving between now and then, hmm.

Comment

I don't think it's crazy at all, I'd probably feel put out if I traveled a long way and then had to stay without my guy. But I can understand how staying at his house might be awkward for your mum too.
              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

WooHoo!!

Comment

Working...
                X