:'( wont hear from her for a few days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:'( wont hear from her for a few days

Jesus its only been a day and pretty much all day i've done nothing but cry, last night was the last time i'll get to talk to Denise for a couple of days, because today she went to her friend in another city and on Saturday she'll be leaving for Australia which is a day and half flight and just knowing that i wont talk to her for a few days i litterly feel like someone is taking a knife and stabbing me in the heart, i fucking miss her already i dunno how im gonna handle the next 3 weeks i can barely handle it today and it just fucking sucks!!! I told my mom to find me something to do so i dont go crazy for the next 3 weeks.....ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG I HATE THIS!!!!!! its like 2 months and some change before she gets here but i wish she was here now

Give it a few days and it gets easier XP. The longest I've gone without talking to Enrique has only been a week, but it got easier after about 3 days. What didn't help is that I completely forgot when he was coming back @_@. He completely caught me by surprised when I saw him signed on to MSN the day he got back xD. So look at the bright side, you're not an idiot and at least know when she returns :P.

Distractions are good. Not sure what to recommend, I was reading the whole time if I remember correctly. Oh wait, maybe that would work. I recommend comedy just because :P. After zombie apocalypse, it's my favorite genre :'D. Don't judge me >.>...<.<...>.>...

Comment

After a couple days it does get easier, keeping busy (doing whatever scrapbooking, reading, working, etc) really helps.
      Today my SO and I just started our 2+ month no communication block because he's in pre-ranger then ranger school, we'll only be able to write letters and he'll (maybe) be able to call each weekend. We've also had no communication for five weeks (shortly after we began dating), as well as various one week time periods of no communication because of field training (Oh how I love the military).

Comment

awww im sorry...it will get easier..you can also count down the days until she gets back..good lcuk, hang in there...if you think about it in a different way though, you should be happy that yu are having such a hard time because that shows you just how much she means to you..and how in love you are with her.

Comment

heh well i defiantly love her then cause i go through periods of sobbing and unable to stop for a few minutes, even gave myself a bloody nose this morning O_o arrrg day 3 and i swear im gonna have a nervous breakdown, at the moment im tracking her flight which hasent taken off yet arrrrg i dunno im just having a really hard time i go from being depressed to super angry and when she does call i dont wanna take it out on her!! i havent been happy once these past few days...meh....i did make a ticker on my facebook to countdown how many day until she comes back, and when she calls i might be able to calm down but 3 days of nothing is killing me

ETA: her flight just took off a few seconds ago *sighs* everybody do me a favor and pray she gets there safely i know she will but just please do me that favor
          Last edited by Caitlin2009; May 15, 2010, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Prayer made! It's tough... but like everyone's said, if you can just get yourself out of the house and keep yourself as busy as you can, the time will pass quickly. My SO is overseas- honestly, the first few days of uncertainty was the hardest by far. Now, there are times I don't hear from him for days at a time, and I only get to hear his voice about once a week if I'm lucky. I miss him all the time, but I rarely feel like crying like I did when he first left. I know he loves me and I love him- no matter where we are in the world that doesn't change! Know that you are connected to her. Even if you can't have actual conversations with her, if you pay attention, you will feel her spirit there with you.

Comment

i know, were both empaths so anytime im upset she "come over" and holds me and tries to tell me she'll call me when she can, but it doesnt stop me from missing her like hell i know others have it worse off where for weeks at a time they dont hear from there SO but this just sucks.......right now im so depressed i dont even wanna leave the house let alone find something to do. my heart feels like its being ripped into many peices. she made me a x rated video like i made for her a few weeks ago im hoping that comes today maybe it will pull me out of this mood for awhile

Comment

alrighty good news the plane landed safely in Dubai her other flight to australia doesnt go until 2:15 am so got another flight to track before i can sorta relax, wont fully relax until she calls me

Comment

Yeah i understand how you feel. My gf will be away for a week this summer and i dread that and i'm scared as hell. It'll be so hard to get through.
                  Atleast she'll try to write me some mails every day or whatever she got time for. But still superhard!

Distractions is a good thing. But atleast i feel like doing nothing when i miss her. I just end up sitting and waiting for her.

Comment

her flight landed in Australia now i gotta wait until sometime tonight for her to call me *sighs*

Comment

it does get easier. i remember when my ex went to hong kong for a month and the first day when he went to fly i was just like walking around the house crying not knowing what to do with myself because i kept worrying and stuff. but it does get easier. i found going out with friends was the best way...like on valentines me and my friend went out for a meal to take it off my mind. and also watching box sets (i love sex and the city so i watched that:P)
                      it does suck that shes even further away from you now - but think of how happy you are going to be when she gets home - the time apart will have made you stronger and you can listen to all the stories she has from australia
                      good luck!

Comment

currently it hasent gotton easier i have a small feeling she may call a bit later but if she doesnt im not gonna survive another day of this i really wont

Comment

i talked to her a few hours ago I is happpyyy

Comment

Working...
                          X