Is that it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that it?

Is the distance between me and my SO closed for good?
    We got married today, I still cant believe it, I look at him and think: my husband! MYYY HUSBAANDD!

and I smile, everytime, and than I forget again, and remember again and smile again.

So, I am still tired from the trip (we got married in denmark, will explain why after), and are back for not long from a looong exaushting road trip.
    But we are married, and my husband is sleeping here by my side, and life is good!

I still need to get some papers done, for my permission, still have to change my name, but Im married, and he loves me, and we are together. life really is good (I know i said it already, but im incredibly and utterly happy right now!)

will post again afterwards when I can make more sense! lol

EDIT: I had a friend over for a couple of days here in Germany, he is going to be my maid of honor (yes, HE) when my SO and I have the religious cerimony in around one year and a half from now
    this friend and I went to Paris on the 30 of january, and I came back to Germany on the 31st, a little late than i should due to a delay in the return train.
    I didnt have much sleep, after the trip, as the next day in the morning (1st of february) my SO and I wnt to dennmark. Was a company that picked us up, drove to dennmark for 12 hours, rranged the hotel where we slept, than we got married the next day, and drove 12 more hours back, so I was pretty much exaushted once I finaly arrived home, was a chaotic week!

we didnt get to have many pictures taken, and most of the ones we did, i absolutely hate! lol
    i would never delete them, as they hold this moment in my life that can never happen again, but i wont be sharing them, so i will post just a couple of pictures i posted on my facebook (sorry to those of you who have to see them twice)

us, after waking up in the hotel, going to the courthouse

the cake toppers i had custom ordered for us (and that are my avatar picture here)

My husband, holding the cake toppers, that by the way had no cake to be on top of , some minutes before we got married

us toasting after getting married (the mickey pendant was purchased on eurodisney in 2009, and it has a picture of us in there, its one of my fav pieces of jewelry ever! I hope to get one more whenever we go there again, its an amazing quality! and totally worth the 70 euros price tag, so its not me being a disney geek, it is a piece of jewelry important on the history of me and him)

him, showing his ring to me!

__
    And thank you all for the congratulations and all the best wishes, you are all amazing, and I wish everyone of us to be as happy as I am right now!
    our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Lovely news to hear Engel, may you have many years filled with happiness together and the best of luck to you both in the future!

Comment

Congratulations!!! Best wishes and happiness to you and your new HUSBAND!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Thank you both!!!!!

it made me smile to read those comments! I cant stop staring at my left hand and seeing my wedding band!!!
        our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you both!

Comment

Ahhh! That's great!! Congrats! I hope married life is great for you, and all your guys' wishes come true!

Comment

Whhhhat??? Congratulations, that's fantastic news!!! Post some pics soon, and I wish you both a long and happy life together! Now, get away from LFAD and enjoy your wedding night
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Yea definitely post pics! Congrats that is super exciting!

Comment

Congradulations
                  " There is always hope.
                  "

Comment

yay!!! post pictures please

Comment

Congratulations!!! How exciting it must be to be married

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations and HOORAY! You guys are married! It's so awesome! *HUGS!!!*

Comment

Congratulations to the both of you!

I agree, wedding pictures are a must!

Finding myself.

Comment

Finally some happy news!! Congrats!
                            "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Congradulations! I wish you and your husband the best

And I agree - wedding photos would be awesome!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                              Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                              Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                              Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                              Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X