Ideas needed quick :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas needed quick :)

Hi everyone I haven't formally introduced myself so far.
    I have been in a ldr for nearly 3 years. We have one more year left of the distance. I live in the uk (scotland) and he lives in iran. We met on faceparty in 2005.

So far I have been there twice and in 6 days I will fly there for the 3rd time. I have 2 children from a previous relationship who are coming with me and have been once before.

I need ideas about what we can do, I am looking for something different things we can do as a couple and things we can do as a family. I won't write everything we have done so far, but would love for suggestions and ideas.

Thanks in advance

Manda x

i've never been to iran, and really have no idea what there is there too do. but regardless, i think it would be nice for you and the kids to just relax and enjoy being there. explore the town where he lives - see his work, any tourist interests, even the grocery store. getting to know the place he comes from will mean a lot and will help you understand him. i think it's also important that you get some alone time as a couple, away from the kids. does he know any babysitters? you should go out for a night, have a nice dinner.

hope you have a good visit!

Comment

Thanks for your reply, yea we will probably get time away for ourselves, this is the 3rd time i will go there...so i have seen most of what i can see (i think) i really want us to go camping maybe this time we will be able too.

Comment

your from scotland??? ohhh my girl is from scotland *runs up and gives you a hug* heh as for things to do i dunno look for things to do on google always works for me

Comment

Working...
        X