Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the sweetest thing your SO every did for you or told you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sweetest thing (so far) he ever did for me was when we went to this fancy restaurant for his sisters birthday. We had a rather good time and when we were done I seemed to forget that England gets really dark and fairly chilly in summer nights (unlike here, we just get mosquitos :S), and I only had a rather thin dress so I was a bit cold. Cheesy as it may sound, he then gave me his jacket, despite my protests
    The sweetest thing he said (so far) is probably in a mail he sent me when he was on his way home from a bow-tie dinner he had at his school (yes, his school is ridiculously fancy), where he said "I really had a good time, and I enjoyed looking at the girls in all their fancy dresses since I think that dresses are sexy, but it just made me miss you and how beautiful and sexy you look in your sweatpants and hoodies". It made me really happy, because I hate dressing up
    We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

So far it was driving out to spend new years with me even though she was comming down with a cold

Comment

He always sends me cute little txts, the last one was "I can't believe you're my girlfriend<3" i melted and almost cried.
        Made it official: 12-01-10
        First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
        Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

The sweetest thing he ever said to me was after he was just badly injured in his football game and had to go to the hospital. Of course he wasn't able to text during the game or in the hospital, so I was really worried about him. Finally late that night he texted me to tell me he hurt his ribs and it was really hard to breathe. I was so upset and asked him how he was and he said, "Don't worry babe talking to you makes all this pain go away." It was something so small yet I remember it because it was so sweet.

The sweetest thing he's ever done for me was change the way he used to be. I'm pretty much a "good girl" in life and I don't like partying and drugs and all that. My bf, however, used to get involved in that because of peer pressure and low self esteem. In the beginning of our relationship he stopped all of that completely for me because he wanted to stay committed and be a better man, and told me that he finally found what made him happy, so he didn't need that stuff anymore It was so sweet knowing I was his inspiration to be a better person.

Comment

Working...
          X