This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

surprise!

I had an awful week, a little girl i have known all her life died, and i cant go to the funeral. It has been super hard, IDK if i told everyone here, but my pastor died in november after a surgery he wasnt suppose to die from, it was actually suppose to buy him more time. Last february my pastor from my childhood church died. 6 months before that my youth pastors wife ( who i loved, most people didnt but i loved her, we had a great relationship) died.

so i am done, i cant not be with him right now. so i am packing my bags, adn surprising him in waco

i'm so sorry you are going through such a rough time.
    take care and let me know if you ned anything.

and go have fun! (: im sure he will be more than thrilled with the surprise!

Comment

Sorry to hear about this and I am definitely thinking of you and the families affected by these losses. Safe travels and have a great time with your boyfriend!! You definitely need something happy like surprising him!

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear, losing people close to you is always hard.
        But it's good you decided to visit him and have some positive time )
        Have fun, travel safely!!!
        My thoughts are with you

Comment

oh my lanta, we had so much fun. it was brilliant, sorry to rub it in, feeling alot better.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

im going to close the thread

Comment

Working...
          X