X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feeling low

Just having one of those moments right now wanna ball up and cry
    I really, really miss my SO so much and his internet is still not up
    I don't want to have to go to sleep all by myself in this huge bed, I already have 15 pillows because I feel it's too empty I have exams next week, so I haven't been going out in forever and I can't just drive up to see my SO
    he is out with his friends and probably enjoying himself and I know I'm an awful person and not being fair to him here, but I just really wish he'd stayed home to talk to me and not have fun
    I don't know what to do to get out of this, I really just want to go to sleep right now but I can't
    I'm sorry for ranting..I guess I just need some positive input :/

Im soo sorry that you are having a rough time. Just think positive and take it one day at a time. You need to go out and enjoy yourself. It will time go by faster and you need a social life that doesnt involve him. Trust me. Go out with some friends and take some pics. I hope you feel better

Comment

We all have these rough times and I've definitely felt this way before too. Read a book, watch a movie, call a friend you haven't talked to in a while, or something that keeps you occupied if you can't go out. Hang in there and I hope you feel better soon!

Comment

It will all work out in the end. I like dukes2011's advice.
        Also, every time you start having negative thoughts that just won't go away, keep telling yourself "I'm okay." until you believe it. I even imagine sometimes that my SO is there whispering things in my ear, "It's alright. I promise. You're fine. I love you." while I hug onto my favorite shirt of his.
        It helps until you manage to pull yourself out of the slump. It will be alright, love.

Comment

Im sorry hun. You know what, you have every right to have a bad day. We all do. Maybe ask him for a night that he can give to you and just let him know that you miss him and just need some time with him.

Im sure he will understand and you will feel better. *HUG*
          Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

thank you guys for all your support :* I was just super frustrated because it was 1 AM and I needed sleep so desperately and watching "Seven Pounds" didn't exactly help waking up to sunshine and a whatsapp msg from my SO definitely made things a lot better

Comment

aaaw I feel you I often feel like this.. especially when I see on facebook that he went out with friends,and then I see pictures of them laughing and having a good time, and I'm at home studying for my tests and being bored. Last week I bought a zumba card, so I can do something for my self and it's a lot of fun!Doing any kind of sport might be good.. try it out!

Comment

Hey! My name is john and I am a newbie to the site. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and share my story! At the end of last year I was dating someone horrible and I was very unhappy and lost in my life. Around that time I met my partner. We had an instant friendship and that grew over time. It is a long distance relationship. He lives in Ontario and I live in New York State. The beauty of that is I will be moving closer to the border in the fall (-fingers crossed-) so we can visit more frequently. I am so excited for the move and the chance to be closer. We have met in person after a few months of dating and it was magical. Sometimes our relationship is a challenge but we work well together and have found happiness. We even stream video games together! How fun!

Comment

I feel your pain. Every time I come back I miss him more and more. A few days this week we are working opposite shifts so we can't even text. I know it's not a bad thing but it feels like the end of the world.
                  For he is mine and I am his.
                  Nothing beautiful is ever perfect.

Comment

Working...
                  X