Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Returning

Hi everyone!
    Wow... It really has been a while since I've been here. Last time I wrote was when I was seeking help in ending things. Now, I'm here to tell you that it's back on!
    May last year was a tough time. Especially for Matt. But we kept in touch. We wrote, we emailed, we spoke. Matt's hope and belief in our relationship never faltered. So, when it came closer to my flight to London, things vastly improved. I felt my feelings were back again. And I was right.
    I arrived at LHR at 5:30 am. Matt was there, waiting. I didn't want to wear my glasses, so I wasn't able to see where he was through the crowds of people. Fortunately, the arrivals gate only had people off my flight and only two of us walked out at the same time. Matt was able to see me. I saw this figure running towards me and realised it was him. I dropped my bags and we hugged. I cried. I was so incredibly happy. We kissed and hugged again. And then we made our way to the taxi which was going to drive us to his place.
    We spent our first day together like we had seen each other the day before. With a bit of extra PDA in there. We walked around Windsor and saw the castle... It was amazing. The next five and a half weeks went like a blur.
    The whole time, we were both so happy. We still are.
    We went ice skating on the rink next to the Natural History Museum one day. Matt had never done it before and held onto me very tightly. It was so cute! Afterwards, we had hot chocolates and watched the skaters in the next session. I couldn't stop grinning. I have never felt so happy, so content, so in love in my life. It was amazing.
    And that is the feeling that is going to get me through the next two years of LDR.
    So thank you for all your support. I hope I can be as much help to others as you have all been to me.
    Here's to the next two years!
    ...Sarah

And HERE are the photos from my visit!
    Last edited by Sarah M; February 7, 2012, 04:54 AM. Reason: Photos are up

Sounds like you guys had an amazing reunion. Glad things are working out!

Comment

Welcome back!
      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Welcome back! Glad to hear reuniting worked so well.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Good to hear!

Comment

Working...
          X