Sigh..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh..

Today I felt so weird, my SO went to his sister's house for the weekend and we didn't talk long yesterday and I went to sleep. He said we call me today, today, I was waiting for him to call and I woke up early but my aunt came and my mom asked me if I would want to go with my aunt and my cousin to visit my other aunt in the hospital. I went and we were there, having fun and then my uncle took me and my cousin to Burger King and I realized...I didn't want to go home. I was having so much with my family and I barely see them cause I'm always stuck in my room. I felt free and I wasn't worrying about my SO, but me and my cousin where chilling in my room and having fun.
    Now I'm here in my room waiting for my SO, feeling down and alone...this is so conflicting -_-

I think this happens to all of us. I know it happens to me once in awhile. Waiting for calls is always hard for me.

Comment

we both find waiting like that is hard for us, plus it kinda ruins the time you could be having with other people... so we don't tell eachother were going to call... and if it happens, it happens : D
      Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
      And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
      ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

I think you've found a balance i'd like to find. Like most of the time i feel like doing nothing except waiting and longing for my gf.
        But it's hard to just start doing anything.
        Of course times goes way faster if you are distracting yourself or having fun

Just try to find an even better balance between spending time with your family and waiting for your SO to call.

Comment

Working...
        X