Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Canada's Love From Afar Contest

Hello all!

For anyone in Canada, or with an SO in Canada, there's this. Air Canada is offering to unite a long distance couple this year for Valentines Day. Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/aircanada?s...74473559235833

I hate to advertise myself usually, but oh well. Vote for us! Melissa Isabelle Ryan + Miguel Angel Laurencio...

And if I see anyone from LFAD on there, I'll vote for y'all as well Let's take advantage of this awesome contest!

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
    -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
    \

Voted!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
    Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
    Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
    Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
    Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

OMG! I'm voting for you guys! I also asked my SO if we're gonna take part there too. He lives in Canada, and we haven't seen eachother for 7 months..and there are 5 more to come

Comment

I voted. Well at least I think I did!

Comment

Voted! Ive also entered... Dont wanna be cheeky but can people vote for me too? >.< https://www.facebook.com/aircanada?s...74473559235833 Natasha Morris-Smith and Sudesh Atawane >.<

Comment

I voted for you both of you! I also entered seeing as I live in Canada too I thought I might as well try.. if anyone wants to vote, it's Heather Bergen and Chris Hintze. Though the picture might be only of him because although I resized it to the right dimensions, and even tried smaller dimensions, it only showed up as part of the image. Ah well, he was always the better looking one anyways! hehe
            Last edited by squeeker; February 8, 2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

I voted for all 3 of you!!

Even though my SO is in Canada and i would LOVE to see him, I'm not entering as i'm seeing him in May.

Best of luck ladies!! XxX
              As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

My SO said that we would have to convince other people to vote for us..and blabla I think he is not into that..tzzz I don't like him right now

Comment

All three couples have my vote Very best of luck! x

Comment

Working...
                  X