This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not feeling the love?

So, my SO is finally talking to me again but sadly...and I quote from her "I don't feel the love anymore. even though I try to bring it back up". Is there anything I can do?
    Start of LDR: December 2009
    First met: August 2008
    First meeting irl: Never
    Break up: February 8 2012

Price of relationship: Pain
    Price of the memories: Priceless
    I'll always know that she was my first love that I took seriously.
    I'll miss you, Vanessa.

I may young and stupid but I can't help it at all.

Sadly, you can't make a person love you. It sounds like her feelings have changed, which is very sad and unfortunate. I'm so sorry she said that to you! If she doesn't love you anymore, I would say that despite how hard it may be, you should end things with her because you deserve someone who will love you back the same way you love them... A relationship without love is like trying to grow a garden without water and sunshine. And one-sided love in a relationship is equally unhealthy. Both partners need to love each other equally for things to work... I'm very, very sorry for you.

Comment

I've been dreading this day so much. It's been 2 years and now its just ending... I can't force her to love me I know that and it's going to hurt...a lot. I just have to wonder if I have some true friends that will help me through this. I know its going to end now but it is sad that I want to hear it from her and not a text message? I frankly just feel like curling up into a ball and doing nothing.
      Start of LDR: December 2009
      First met: August 2008
      First meeting irl: Never
      Break up: February 8 2012

Price of relationship: Pain
      Price of the memories: Priceless
      I'll always know that she was my first love that I took seriously.
      I'll miss you, Vanessa.

I may young and stupid but I can't help it at all.

Comment

Working...
      X