How to cope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to cope?

She's gone....she's actually gone. I was with her for 2 years and now....she's just gone. I just cried my heart out and I feel a little better but how can I cope with her leaving and learn on how to move on? I have to know....how? It just hurts so much
    Start of LDR: December 2009
    First met: August 2008
    First meeting irl: Never
    Break up: February 8 2012

Price of relationship: Pain
    Price of the memories: Priceless
    I'll always know that she was my first love that I took seriously.
    I'll miss you, Vanessa.

I may young and stupid but I can't help it at all.

It will hurt for a while. Best thing to do is keep busy and cut all contact for min 3 months. It will give you both time to get over each other without that constant reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
      It will hurt for a while. Best thing to do is keep busy and cut all contact for min 3 months. It will give you both time to get over each other without that constant reminder.
      She had already cut all contact with me at the beginning of this month and I just now squeezed it out of her that she was leaving. The past week has been hell for me and now it just seems to have gotten worse. I will sadly admit that I don't feel that bad about the break up because for the past week I've been tortured with the no contact already. It just hurts to actually think that she wouldn't even tell me over the phone that it is over and has to be over a text message.

I'll miss you, Vanessa.

Comment

Im sorry! Like any relationship it is going to take time to deal with and cope!

We are all here for you!
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Blah! Two hours ago, she texted me and said and I quote from her "I'm sorry that we aren't together anymore but can we still be friends?". That just tore up my heart, it really did. She had it in her to ask me if we could still be friends not even a week after we broke up. And she was the one that forced me to break up with her. I would have loved to stay with her but she didn't feel it anymore. So I ask why, why did she ask such a thing... I told her straight up. "How can we be friends? It'd be awkward for me and to be honest, it would hurt. It would hurt a lot." She even told me "I understand" how could she understand that though? It was my heart that was broken and not hers. So how can she understand this? Her past boyfriend was just a jerk to her and just used her, so she broke it off with him. So I don't understand how she could understand this.

I'll miss you, Vanessa.

Comment

Dont beat yourself up, dont ask yourself why. Like the previous posters said cut all contact for three months or so. It seems like she may be wondering whether she made the right choice or she's desperately missing you. Both of you need time, you to sort out your feelings and move on, her to ponder her decision and accept the consequences. Who knows, things may change at the end or tihngs may stay the same and you will have the strength to accept it. Best of luck to you.

Finding myself.

Comment

If you two don't end up being together, I wouldn't try being friends with her.

Comment

Working...
              X