Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you leave or hide your note before you leave your SO's place?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never left notes at my SO's place, but this sounds like a really awesome idea!
    Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

I do that all the time in pretty much all the places mentioned. But next time I see him, I've bought him a wallet card that I'm going to slip into his wallet & not tell him about, & let him find it of his own accord. It's got a cheesy little message on one side & a little bit of space for me to write something on the other. I figured it was just a bit different from the notes I usually leave, & he can carry it around with him too :-D

Comment

he has some sort of post-its on his computer, so I created one there. I usually leave them in the kitchen hidden in saucepans or his cereal or something like that..sometimes under the bedsheets, so when he changes them he'll find them.
        He left one tucked behind my mirror, in my wallet, in the bag where I keep my ahem special toys, stuck under my favourite mug

Comment

I love this idea! I will do it next time I see him.

Comment

when i visit him in Germany i didnt leave any message, but somehow... i leave a pair of my tiny earpiece looks like roses that he like. I put it on a toy treasure box that guarded by mini trolls and barbarian guy on his shelf... well he had this toy figures on his book shelve also some ballerina made from porcelain hahah so i arrange it to short of made a story (they were guarding the treasure box).

I didnt tell him where i leave it... also i leave some hair pin and small stuff like that. I made it as game.. i just told him on my mail that i leave something in his room and if he found it i want him to leave it right there, so when i visit him again i would take those stuff....

He was cleaning his room for the whole 2 weeks to find the hidden stuff that i dont even tell him what hahahahha..... he realize it when he saw all of his actions figure and porcelain stuff looking at the same direction.. and haha i made it i pair (he said i am way too creative and imaginative hahaha).

He keep it until now, he's not in Germany and moving to Russia so, i dont know where he put those stuff

Comment

When i was with my ex one time i was leaving i left him a note in his laptop, i put it on the keyboard so when he went to use his laptop it was right there for him. Another time i put a note in his ipod case and when we was flying home to chile for christmas he found it and really loved it. I've also put notes in his suitcase after he's packed and zipped it up that he'd find when he'd get to his destination.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

I hide notes in whatever book he is reading at the time. He loves it!

Comment

Working...
                X