crossing my fingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crossing my fingers

I know there is a thread about when you will see your so, but i just had to post my own topic. Im soooo excited!!!! It looks like she will be flying to me on the 15th!!!!!! Tickets will be bought tomorrow so there is still a slight chance of something changing, but Im really just trying to enjoy this thought right now. For those that don't know...this will be the first meeting.Eep!!!

Exciting!

Comment

Gotta love the excitement! Hope getting the tickets and travels go well! Let us know how the trip goes!
      "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

yay! that's a great feeling!
        hope you'll have an awesome meeting!
        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

ohh )) happy for you two!!! very exciting news

Comment

Always good to see good news!
            Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Yay!! Excited for you!

Fingers crossed it all goes off without any problems
              As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Yay!!! That is so exciting! I hope you have an amazing trip with your SO!
                "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                Made it official: September 17, 2010
                Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                Got married: November 21, 2012
                Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
                X