Am I crazy? Or just jealous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manoek View Post
    *He is really easy with accepting people on his Facebook, especially pretty girls hahaha!

you arent that jealous than. because i wouldnt allow my SO to just be accepting many girls on his facebook he doesnt know or never talked to, just because (and specially because) they are pretty. i would think its disrespectful. would he like you, a beautiful girl, to be adding randon guys on facebook? i dont think so.
    our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

I agree with the previous posters. I'd just like to add from a personal perspective that it's been a year since I deactivated my Facebook account, and my life has only improved for having done so. I still keep in touch with people just fine, while managing to avoid the drama that social networking sites have a way of stirring up!

Comment

every person is different. Those people in Canada I know are really open, while I'm more conservative.. it's a big problem I have to deal with and especially see how my SO acts sometimes,but it's just their way of life, I can accept it or search for something different.. I don't think it's right to "don't allow" or forbid my SO anything. He should have his freedom but of course be respectful towards me. A good realtionship is not about telling eachother what to do and don't, it's about to care and respect eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by lala View Post
          Those people in Canada I know are really open

Hey now, there's a lot of people here and not everyone is open. The ones that are don't all go accepting random people on their facebook .

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
            you arent that jealous than. because i wouldnt allow my SO to just be accepting many girls on his facebook he doesnt know or never talked to, just because (and specially because) they are pretty. i would think its disrespectful. would he like you, a beautiful girl, to be adding randon guys on facebook? i dont think so.
            Hahaha no, like I said.. I'm not a jealous person But now it sounds that he accepts everybody and he has like 1000 friends, but he only has 184

We are both really flirtatious, and if he thinks a girl is beautiful and she just posted a picture, he will comment on it and say she is beautiful, or sexy, or pretty

*Did you read the Gemini thing... sometimes, it looks like I contradict myself, but in my head, it makes perfect sense :P*
            Last edited by Manoek; February 10, 2012, 03:30 PM.
            \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
            \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
            \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
              Hey now, there's a lot of people here and not everyone is open. The ones that are don't all go accepting random people on their facebook .
              I wrote THOSE people I KNOW from canada are Open.. and chatty and open..

Comment

Working...
              X