He's 16. I'm 14.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's 16. I'm 14.

Hey, guys. I'm Savannah and this is my long distance relationship story.

I don't know what made me enter this chatroom for your android phone, but I'm glad I did. I was randomly private chatting random people around my age and then I started talking to him. He was super sweet, nice, caring and everything a perfect guy would be. I started to like him right there and theb. It was a little sudden, I know, but I couldn't help it. I hadn't even seen his picure yet. We kept talking and we decided to give eachother our user name's for an instant messenger.

Then, I got to see how he looked. Those brown eyes, his spiked hair, that smile. He was so cute. He said I was cute. We kept flirting and flirtibg like there was no tomorrow. After a while, I told him I liked him. He said the same<3 He didn't want to rush things, so we took it day by day. Then November 3rd came along. We became boyfriend and girlfriend.

Who knew like would turn into love?
    He told his family about me. He told them everything. They accept us and I'm so glad they do. Soon enough, i told my family. Not how we met, but I told them.

I know, what the heck does a 14 year old know about love? Well, if you only knew how I feel everytime we talk, everytime I get a picture of him, everytime I hear his voice, you wouldn't ask that question.

Love = love! I was so in love when I was 14! It was a different love, but it was still love

And I'm so in love now that I sometimes giggle like a 14 year old in love
    Last edited by Manoek; February 11, 2012, 06:01 AM.
    \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
    \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
    \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

We older people were all young once, too, and in love. So, we do know how you feel. Love is love, no matter the age.

Comment

I wish you every happiness, and I hope it works out for you!!!
        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Thank you guys so much for supporting me <3
          I thought I'd receive negative feedback.
          I'm so glad people understand.

Comment

I was afraid at first of being told I was too young- and I'm 19, but it's more because I am new to this feeling. But the fact is love is always love and I think we all feel it in a similar way, no matter the age. If you go through the forums you'll see that many of the situations can be understood by anyone who in love. I will tell you something...if you had not revealed your age, I would have never guessed you were 14 from reading your post.

There's this saying in spanish (I have not heard it yet in english but I am sure it must exist) that says there's no age for love, which means you can fall in love wether you're 14 or 54.

Good luck in your relationship best wishes for you and your boyfriend.

Comment

Just like it says in my signature, "Love does not know distance, time or logic".
              14 years and 16 years is where time and logic fit in.
              I don't think its a big deal, love is love and its personal.

We don't judge here at LFAD (:
              Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

You guys are seriously the best! I'm so glad I signed up. (:
                Him & I ordered a pair of LKND bracelets the other day. <3

Comment

Just like everyone else has said, love is love. People still tell me that I'm too young to realize what love is but you just have to hold your head up and say "I might be young but I know my feelings." and be on your way. Good luck to you two.

Comment

Working...
                  X