It's So Me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's So Me....

It is approximately 12 hours till I pick up my SO from the airport.
    While I've been busy as hell trying to make the house spotless - I'm thinking I probably angered some dust-mite god
    that I now have the worst case of allergies in the past year.

My eyes. One is smaller than the other. It won't stop tearing.
    My nose... one nostril is clogged while the other won't stop dripping.
    My coughing is becoming more like barking and last but not the least -
    the wonderful welts all over me. LOL

The one day that I had hoped my SO wouldn't see me in this state.. LOL
    Hi! I'm glad you made it *nose drip ugh

Claritin and other anti-histamines just don't work for me.
    Such is my luck. I hate it. So typical of me to have something like this happen
    on a very important day.

I hope everything subsides in a few hours.
    If not - I just have to laugh at my situation or wear a bag over my head hahaha

That sucks! I'm sorry to hear. I got a nasty bladder infection while I was visiting my SO. He was so cute, he took me to urgent care and everything. I mean, if he loves me when I have to urinate painfully every 15 minutes on our first visit then he loves me for the long haul.

Hoping your allergies clear up and you have a wonderful visit!

Finding myself.

Comment

Aww I'm sorry. I hope they clear up before then, but I promise he will love you no matter how you are feeling. My SO has seen me at my worst, when I have had terrible period cramps, when my blood sugar was low and even when I've been throwing up and he loves me just the same.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Allergies are the worst! I have them pretty bad too so I know how you feel. Hope you feel better soon and have an amazing visit with your SO!!

Comment

Oh honey, I'm so sorry!! Haha, my second date with my SO, I learned my limits for Chardonnay (or thought I did, but that's a whole other kettle of fish), and he cleaned up after me. I have left hotel rooms looking like a bomb went off in there...when they love you regardless of your mess, you know it's true love. :P I'm sure it won't matter to him, regardless of what you look like, and I'm SO happy for you that you get to see him!

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Oh, and feel better soon love!
          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I'm sorry about the allergies. I get them too from time to time and they suck hardcore. I hope you get better before your SO gets there!
            "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Hope you get better soon

Comment

Dude, I know how you feel! My birth control takes away my period, and the ONE TIME it decides to show up without any warning was when I was visiting my SO. In the past (before birth control) it would last like 3 days tops, well this one was twice as painful, AND it didn't stop for a week and a half. It was so bad that I was curled up in the fetal position crying at my parents house and he came over to make me tea and rub my tummy. I even took some really strong medication (Midol, aka you need to have your ID to buy it) it was terrible. I think I died and resurrected that day. So yeah I know what you mean. Ugh. It happens XD
                Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

I think it's how you know they love you. Every time I leave or my SO leaves, my IBS flares up and I'm in pain and have to run to the loo every 10 minutes. I figure if he can love me despite all the embarassment and grossness of IBS then I'm a lucky lady!

Comment

Working...
                  X