Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

My SO is currently in St Maarten for medical school and I'm in NY for the summer until I go back to college in FL. Lately, I've been focusing on all the negatives instead of looking to the future and focusing on the positives. He calls me every day and writes me an email every morning telling me how much he loves me but there's a part of me that's still so scared of losing him. I go on his facebook (he doesn't exactly know this) and see him messaging other girls and pictures of him dancing with them too and that's all I can seem to think about. I've talked to him about the dancing because he did tell me about that and he said "he's not dancing sexy with them, it's nothing even close to cheating, he just does it to relieve stress and have fun". I know that I can't tell him not to dance with girls anymore because than he'll end up doing it anyway and lying to me about it or just break up with me because he can't handle the restraints. This whole thing is killing me, though. I have barely eaten since he's left and my mom is yelling at me all the time saying I'm going to end up in the hospital. Every time I try to eat, I get really nauseous so I lose my appetite. If I'm around somewhere that smells like food, I get the same feeling. My mom asked me if I was pregnant, because it sounds a lot like morning sickness, but I know for a fact that I'm not. I just don't know what to do.

so i am confused a little..have you been close distance until you went to NY for the summer? If so, is that when the dancing with other girls and stuff started?

Comment

In my opinion, if it hurts you, it's ok to ask him not to do it. Just be honest and tell him how it makes you feel. Admit to him that you know he isn't technically doing anything wrong, but that you're jealous and insecure and would rather he find other ways to spend his time. It's ok to be irrational if you admit to it
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
        In my opinion, if it hurts you, it's ok to ask him not to do it. Just be honest and tell him how it makes you feel. Admit to him that you know he isn't technically doing anything wrong, but that you're jealous and insecure and would rather he find other ways to spend his time. It's ok to be irrational if you admit to it
        Unfortunately, I tried that and he said "If that's what you're worried about than we have bigger issues"

Comment

Working...
        X