Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird insecurity issue about looks... anyone else ever feel the same way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manoek View Post
    Anyway... maybe you should tell him that you don't want te hear EVERYTHING...
    Hehe, I'm such a curious person, I'd much rather know EVERYTHING! I told him I was feeling hung up on it last night and he acted all surprised. "What, you see me looking at girls? Noooo...." he joked. I remember one time in our honeymoon stage when he told me he honestly didn't even feel compelled to look at/see other girls and I guess it really hasn't changed much. I'm just a paranoid parrot, I guess. :P

On the upside...I've been working out like mad and dropped like 10 pounds in two weeks. The things that motivate ladies to the best for their man....

It's nice to know that there are other girls that relate, though! Seems like its always the opposite hair color that they are, hehe!
    sigpic

Comment

I understand completely!

This is my SO's dream celebrity.... Mila Kunis!

This is me....

As you can tell, we look nothing alike! I'm curvier, she's super thin. I'm blondish, she's brunette. Our faces are totally different.

But he think I'm hot - she's just a fantasy, like snowgirl said. He chose you, he loves you!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
      Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
      Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
      Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
      Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Ahahah. I have a thing for bigger guys and blue eyes, and I like girls as well! My SO knows this, and actually, we end up checking out other people together. I love him, and I don't want to be with someone else just because of looks. He accepts this and is happy.

That's all you need to do. Accept that he loves YOU. Not your hair! What a silly thing to think.

Comment

I agree with everything that the previous posters have said. I've never had this issue with my SO because he doesn't have a type at all. I remember how insecure I used to feel back at school though; about 95% of the girls in my year group were white with blonde or brunette hair, and I knew I stuck out being mixed race with black curls! To the boys I was never anything more than "the friend" (I'll never know whether it was connected to my looks or not, but still), and that did knock my confidence a bit. My SO managed to completely change my perception of myself, and no matter what happens between us, knowing that at least one person could love me exactly as I am is something I'll carry with me throughout my life

Comment

Working...
          X