hate this distance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hate this distance.

i know 216 miles isnt as much as others. but i still hate it.

i had a dream the other night (night of the 13th, actually, the night before valentine's day.) about how the SO was hit by a bomb. well it was this bug-repelling bomb that hit the school... everyone survived but him... and i had to find him and i kept trying to find him.... his mum said to me in the dream "oh no he isnt alive, we knew this would happen, its his destiny".

throughout the dream... tears.... woke up and cried n texted him saying there was a shiiiite dream... and he texted back (at that point when he texted back part of my dreamy head was like THANK GOD!!)

but all i wanted to do, and still want to do, is hold him. he is back saturday, granted, but still. i want to hold him more than ever and scream at him "dont ever ever ever do that ever again" (some other profain words may be used :P) n jst be angry n happy at the same time n n yeh...

but i cant do that till saturday. if he was here, especially as its half term (a week off of school), i couldve jst walked up to his house n been like HOW DARE YOU DO THAT IN A DREAM

UGH.

sorry jst needed to vent.

p.s heh he knows im a lil crazy when it gets to dreams. he is fine with the craziness... jst about....

Hehe, keep your head up girl, it's just a dream!
    I totally feel you though...last night I had a dream my SO got into his dream university and I went to visit him and he was the only boy in sight among a crowd of beautiful blonde women eye-ing him like a piece of meat. aka...my insecurity realized! Haha. Then I had another one where we went to Paris and instead of wanting to be with me, he wanted to hang out with my ex (who is one of his coworkers). So I woke up in a sweat and called him and he was just like," You're funny... baby, your real life is so much better than your dreams." And that was enough.

I agree it's tough to be in an LDR (I'm only 150-60 miles away) especially when you want to be with them in times of need. But I guess you just have to find all the reasons it's worth it, and remember that one day when you have a bad dream, all you have to do is turn over to the other side of the bed and get mad at him for the things he's doing in your dreams. [COLOR="Silver"]
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fitfilipina View Post
      Hehe, keep your head up girl, it's just a dream!
      I totally feel you though...last night I had a dream my SO got into his dream university and I went to visit him and he was the only boy in sight among a crowd of beautiful blonde women eye-ing him like a piece of meat. aka...my insecurity realized! Haha. Then I had another one where we went to Paris and instead of wanting to be with me, he wanted to hang out with my ex (who is one of his coworkers). So I woke up in a sweat and called him and he was just like," You're funny... baby, your real life is so much better than your dreams." And that was enough.

I agree it's tough to be in an LDR (I'm only 150-60 miles away) especially when you want to be with them in times of need. But I guess you just have to find all the reasons it's worth it, and remember that one day when you have a bad dream, all you have to do is turn over to the other side of the bed and get mad at him for the things he's doing in your dreams. [COLOR="Silver"]
      ooof... yes ive had those dreams too... although it was more along the lines of the SO just lying with his manlihood out with a pretty blonde and he just blurts out "yeh we are over"... this was within the first few weeks of us dating... i told him the dream and he laughed :P

yes... cant wait to just be able to wake him up at 2am and say WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?! and then go to sleep.... :P

his response to the dream was "ok... thats rather weird..." :P

Comment

I agree! It sucks! I've had dreams that he's died and all I want to do is hug him. But I can't. infact we live 1108 miles away and I've never hugged him. But when I have dreams like that I usually write out looong text messages about how much I love him, need him, care about him. I realize he is okay and remind myself how we will be together every single day at some point in our future. If I need to listen to some happy music and look at his pictures lol. I'm so sorry you had such a scary dream :/ Those are the worst

Comment

Originally posted by CKJS View Post
          I agree! It sucks! I've had dreams that he's died and all I want to do is hug him. But I can't. infact we live 1108 miles away and I've never hugged him. But when I have dreams like that I usually write out looong text messages about how much I love him, need him, care about him. I realize he is okay and remind myself how we will be together every single day at some point in our future. If I need to listen to some happy music and look at his pictures lol. I'm so sorry you had such a scary dream :/ Those are the worst
          oo that must be especially hard
          yes i did exactly the same... with the long texts. the dream took about 7 pages worth of text (went into every detail :P ) and then about 3 more pages of texts saying how he is not allowed to go ever ever and how much i love him etc...
          its one way to put the spark back into our relationship spose after difficult times hehe.

yeh the problem with dreams is that they are so real to me i can feel every single feeling. if something hits in the dream i feel iit... so every emotional feel... grah.

hehe i bet we all cant wait for the future when we can cling onto our SOs after a dream like that... or be annoyed at them because of the dream... i think we will enjoy the future more than them! haha

Comment

Working...
          X