O2 International Calling Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O2 International Calling Cards

Just thought I'd share this with you guys if your calling from a UK mobile to a US cell, hopefully you'll find this card a gem like I did.
    If your mobile network is O2 you can buy international calling cards from O2 stores for £5.00 and it only costs 2p per minute to call a US cellphone (I think if your calling a landline it costs 2p). It doesn't use your original credit either . All you do is call the number on the card, type in the pin number and then dial your lovelies mobile number.
    £5.00 lets me call my gorgeous for 4hours 10minutes . We txt/email/fb one another during the week and call at the weekend.
    I haven't found a calling card yet that gives texts allowance, at the moment it costs me 20p per text, which doesn't sound expensive but can be if your messaging a lot

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

sorry folks that was meant to say 1p if calling a landline

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
    Second visit scheduled May 2013
    Ended relationship August 2013

I'm in the UK, on O2, but my SO is in France. Do they sell international calling cards for Europe too?

Comment

Yeah check out google O2 international calling card. You can buy them from all o2 shops and most newsagents xx

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
      Second visit scheduled May 2013
      Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

Okey dokey! Brilliant, thank you x

Comment

That's marvelous, thanks so much! This will help me call my family back home.
          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Working...
          X