Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally

Well, after 4 months of waiting I am finally going to meet her in Sweden. Not nice being so far away in England, but Going to give this a try.
    Wish me luck!

Tom

Good luck!!! I'm sure it will be amazing!

Comment

Very best of luck, I bet you'll have a wonderful time Take care!

Comment

Hey, good luck! I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Good luck, it should be amazing!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

HAVE FUN!
            \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
            \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
            \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

good luck! let us know how it goes!

Comment

AHHHHHH yay! So excited for you.
                Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
                X