Any liars out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, it's great to have such trust!

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by Brieasaurus View Post
    With that being said, I do feel like relationships can recover from almost any lie. I just don't think you should lie in the first place and get yourself into that situation, you know?
    Yes, absolutely. I'm glad he was so understanding, he seems like a special guy.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Originally posted by snow_girl
    Sometimes I think I am a compulsive liar, not about things that matter just little white lies and not just to him to everyone. I think I am pretty good at it, and I don't feel guilty. I don't know why I do it...
    Sometimes if you're not getting the right kind of attention with your family or at home, you tend to try to make yourself more interesting so that people will give you a little more attention outside of the home. Not necessarily bad attention seeking, but from experience I'll tell you that people will find you more attractive and more interesting if you're honest with them. If you're honest, you will attract honesty. If you lie, you will attract liars. It's sort of a subconscious thing...

Comment

I've lied and she's lied too. But we all ended up saying the true eventually. Now we don't tell lies anymore, ever. What'd be the point?
      My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

Working...
      X