I'm still here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still here!!!

I know i dont post as much but im still here folks!! its just i have to start getting ready for me and Denise's appeal for my visa, she has to go to court in a few months and we have to prove that we can live together without the "resource to public funds" so were both saving up like crazy, ive joined many paid to do surveys and stuff to get more money which keeps me busy as its alot of them O_o plus our lawyer told me that if i can have a job waiting in the wings over there then it would be a good thing so ive also been job hunting as well! so im still here, just wont be posting as much but from time to time when i can i will

Good luck with the job hunt! Nice to hear from you (finally! )

Comment

It's so good to hear from you! Good luck with everything!
      "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
      Made it official: September 17, 2010
      Got engaged: January 15, 2012
      Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
      Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
      Got married: November 21, 2012
      Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
      Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

thanks

Comment

Good to see you back, even just for a short visit!

Comment

I was wondering where you went! I'm really glad to hear that you and Denise are still doing well. I'll be cross my fingers for your visa
            "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

You were on my mind recently! Glad to hear everything's going well with you and Denise. Good luck with the job search and the visa appeal!! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

thanks we have an amazing lawyer who is damn good looking heh and knows what he's doing so thats a plus. he told us awhile back that sometimes they deny visa's like ours because they want us to prove how much we wanna be together, well as i said to other people they wanna a fight? well putting on our armor and ready for battle, we'll show them how much we want it

Comment

Working...
                X