Pixel Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pixel Love

Me and my man, met 6 years ago on an online video game, RuneScape. We've been best friends ever since, and had feelings for each other. But our ages at the time ( 12 & 14 ) and the 1947 miles and two completely different countries restricted us. Everynight we'd video chat on slype.

Now, this year, after I turned 18 the past November, we decided to give our love a shot. Just a month after starting our relationship his plane tickets were bought. A month after that, I had the longest car ride of my life to the airport to meet him. A nervous wreak with my friend at my side, I waited for him at the gate. When he walked through and ran towards me and being in his arms- everything just felt.. Right.

He spent a week here with me, then flew back, with every intent of moving up here to be with me. Everyone doubted our love at first, and thought we were crazy. Our friends online from 6 years ago were shocked to know we met.

And to be honest? We're perfect together. And I love the man. From a childish game from the ages of 12 & 14 to a beautiful love at 18 & 20, I don't know what I'd do without him, and can't wait to be with him forever <3 I love you Cody.

Woooo! That is awsome! Me and mine met by a random pairing of Portal 2 Co-op! First time I sat down to play co-op and she came up, been a challenging experience I'm entirely game for since!

Comment

Such a lovely story MacSus, thanks for sharing it My SO and I met on a site called neopets around 12 years ago xx

Comment

That is kind of adorable! Good luck! I am excited for you!
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Oooh how cuteee!!!! I have a soft-spot for relationships that started on video games, considering my SO and I met on one called Mabinogi. Best of luck to you two!!

Comment

My SO and I met on maplestory. There's a really big stigma towards couples who meet on games, but I think it's a great environment...
            Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
            Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
            Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

I totally understand this, I had such a strong bond with people I played online games with back then. And even though my SO and I knew each other in real life, we didn't really get to know each other well till we started playing Ragnarok online together... lol

I think you two are really brave to pursue your love, takes a certain strength to take that first step

Comment

What a great story. Good luck and may your future be blessed.
                1 Corinthians 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, then I am nothing."

LFAD Book Reading Challenge Goal: 26 books before January 2013
                Progress: 3/26
                Current Read: Genghis: Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
                Next Read: Kahn: Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

Comment

Working...
                X