Love Will Find A Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Will Find A Way

If Kiara and Kovu can make it, so can we! All together now: "... somehow we'll come through, now that I've found you, love will find a way!"

Enjoy

Last edited by lademoiselle; February 21, 2012, 05:21 AM.

I had this on video when I was a kid, it used to be my favourite. I watched it not long ago, first time since being in an LDR and I cried my eyes out to this song!

edit: watched the clip.. cried again. haha. DAMN IT, DISNEY!
    Last edited by Zapookie; February 21, 2012, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapookie View Post
      I watched it not long ago, first time since being in an LDR and I cried my eyes out to this song!
      Aww, bless your heart I know what you mean though; I watched it for the first time since forever at the end of last summer with the two little girls whose nanny I was back then. Needless to say, they were fine... and I was blubbing like anything!

Comment

aww cute, I haven't seen this one in awhile.
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

How cute . Thanks for the share! ^^

Comment

Lion King 2 is my ultimate guilty pleasure Disney sequel. Thanks for posting this, I might have to watch this movie tonight and have a continued sobfest. Just saying...

Comment

very nice video...thanx fr sharing

Comment

Thanks for the watery eyes and the lump in my throat

Definitely, love will find a way

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Awww I sobbed with this... I liked Lion King 2 as a child but it's the first time I feel some empathy. I think I may watch it someday soon.
                  I am not a lot into sequels... but if we try NOT to see this movie as a sequel but as a movie apart from the lion king 1, it actually has a very good plot well that's my opinion.

Man... Disney loves making people cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post
                    Man... Disney loves making people cry.
                    Oh yeah!! I cannot watch a Disney movie without crying... I actually refuse to watch Bambi... I've never watched it and I don't plan to in the near future for my mental health's sake

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

How wonderful. I have tears in my eyes writing this. What a wonderful movie. I love Disney

Comment

Damn Disney for making me teary and never giving up hope...I think its moments like these that really destroy my strong will and just break down sometimes

I guess I am so watching Disney tonight!

Comment

Working...
                        X