Finally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally.

I'm not sure if anyone remembers my post form a few weeks ago about my transfer being denied. Well after weeks of yes's then no's then yes's then no's I have finally been approved for real this time!

The past few weeks have been hard. I dont know how many times I've had to tell my bf that I was moving, then I wasnt and then I was again, that even now when its finally done and I am leaving he's not as excited as I want him to be. Haha the first two times it was approved he was over the moon and so happy, now its a lot less mellow then this, I was worried at first that maybe he had changed his mind on the whole thing and didnt want me to go anymore, but now I think that he just doesnt want to get his hopes up again to just be shot down again.

Its sad that I know its for real this time, and he is still doubting it I think . Or maybe he has already celebrated enough that he's all out. Haha or maybe its because he just got back from that work trip yesterday and he is exhausted. I dont know, but I wish he could seem more happy.

I know you can only get excited about the same thing so many times, and he is very upset with my job and how much they gave us the run around over the past few weeks, and he probably has a thousand emails and issues to deal with after 9 days off. Haha hopefully in the next feww days he gets happy.

Anyways, regardless, in 26 days I will be making the big move! I hope over the next few days he starts to be more excited because I want to be excited too! Finally after 19 months apart!

Congrats! That's a wonderful news!
    He'll get more excited eventually. He's probably just scared of getting his hopes high and then being disappointed in the end. But once he realizes it's for real he'll be overjoyed.

Comment

What Yin Yang said is very true. He doesn't want to get his hopes high for the fear of getting them crushed again. Perhaps he'll become more excited as the days go by.
      Either way, congratulations! I know you must be over the moon and ready for those 19 months to end. Good luck!

Comment

Congratulations! I'm positive he's happy about it but wants to be careful so he won't be let down again. By the time you're at his door he'll be jumping for joy! Have a happy life together

Comment

Thanks everybody! Everything is finally perfect! Signed the contract yesterday and moving in 24 days! Eeek now to pack up this house!

Comment

Yay! that is so so great I'm very happy for you. Don't forget to drop in from time to time and let us know how you are though!
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
            X