Nothing feels the same anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing feels the same anymore

It's really strange that when Denise goes on vacation, I fully know that i truly love her with all my heart and know she's the one. Not that i didnt know that already its just more so. Nothing is the same, i can hardly sleep at night because in my heart i feel like i should have someone laying next to me holding me, im getting more and more fed up with my job and where i live, not that i never used to its just more so now. It's ever since i found out we most likely maybe be moving to NC in a year maybe sooner that i've felt like this. My home is with her, anything i do i always have her on my mind and wish she was doing it with me, i already knew she was my soulmate but i know it even more so then i did before!!

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
    im getting more and more fed up with my job and where i live, not that i never used to its just more so now.
    I'm so feeling this way too. If Joe would drive down here right now and be like, "Let's go! I'm taking you away from here!" I would not hesitate to leave and not come back for a really long time. I know it'll happen, hopefully next year. But I feel like the wait is going to drive me bananas, lol.

Comment

oh i hear ya, same with us hopefully next year or sooner but i know i would be the same if she came over now and wanted me to move i wouldnt hestitate

Comment

Girl I feel the same way!

I just want him to whisk me away somewhere. I would want us to go to a place where paradise thrives and never return to harsh reality. If we have to go out of this world, then we would get a spaceship and blast off to another galaxy (Yeah, I'm that far-fetched and crazy ).

I know how you feel about how you want her everywhere with you, even in "bed" lol. That's how I want him too. If I had one wish, I would want him right here with me, loving me with so much tender passion. But I still have to wait for two more years before we can start a life together (moving in, getting married, having a kid, etc. ).

Damn, now your making me think like this now. Oh well it wouldn't hurt to just dream lol

♥Now on we go♥
        ♥To where no one knows♥
        ♥But I know, that I love you even more♥
        ♥Tears we cry♥
        ♥Asking myself why♥
        ♥Did I let the only one that I love go♥
        ♥You were meant for me♥
        ♥Darling can't you see♥
        ♥This is your song♥
        Your song (For you) By Glenn Lewis

You'll be my hubby and I'll be your wifey, so let's be together in bliss for "lifey" lol
        (I know it's cheesy, just bare with the siggy XP)

Comment

i feel the same way also. He is fed up with his job more then ever and i keep telling him, you don't have to work there much longer, cause he will be moving to me...i just want to be with him. Its hard to wait any longer.

Comment

Working...
          X