Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not enough time ! UGh

hey everyone !
    So its my first post here, and I find this really helpful and interesting..
    I'm in a LDR with my bf. We've been going out for 4 years, he's in NY and I'm in India.
    Yeah, quite a distance. Lol. He's studying there so we hardly get time to talk to each other
    Maybe just for an hour a day, or a few minutes before he sleeps and when he's up. I really miss him. I just wish it wouldn't be hard at times.. Everything else seems to be just fine. I end up thinking about him all the time, drives me crazy sometimes.

Hi and welcome to the forums! Glad you have already found this site helpful. Distance is definitely tough, especially when you can't stop thinking about your SO (short for significant other) but everyone here knows exactly what you mean. Can't wait to see you around and welcome again :-)

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! LDRs are indeed comprised of easier times and tougher times, but you're sure to find a lot of empathy and support here when you're feeling the latter

Comment

Use Skype!

Comment

On top of that, there's also time difference. I get crazy when we go on Summer Saving's time, because our difference goes from 1 hour to 3. I often stay up very late (when it's weekend or holidays), but I have my job, I have to wake up early. This is a big problem, but we always survive if we make an effort. Use skype, There's plans that you can sign up to and pay much less than skype credit!
          My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

Hi TogetherForever!
            I know exactly what you mean, my SO and I are in different countries also, and I miss him so much everday that its like a constant ache in my chest. If there really is nothing you can do in order to spend more time 'together', just try to make each moment that you have extra special. Also, this site has a fantastic list of little things you can make or do to send to your SO, and for him to do for you, that you guys can use to let each other know that you are thinking of each other in the times when you can't be together.
            The best of luck to you!
            xxxxxxx

Comment

LDRs are hard in general, but you are right, you two do defiantly have a distance! And welcome to the crazy train.We all drive ourself nuts sometimes missing the ones we love.

How long have you guys been together?
              Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
              X