Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My LDR break-up & my Dissertation on LDR's and Social Networking Sites - Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished it! Good luck with your dissertation!

Comment

I'm so sorry about your breakup. I answered your survey though, good luck on your dissertation!

Comment

Completed!

Good luck!
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Done.
          My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

Just finished taking the survey. Good luck!

Comment

I answered the survey but my "partner" does not have a Facebook or any other SocialNetworking site so we do not have that dynamic in our relationship.

I really do wish that he did have a Facebook, not so that we could talk to each other on it (we do enough of emailing, IMing, and talking on the phone) but so that I could know a little bit more about his friends and be brought into his life a little bit since only three of all of his know that I even exist.
              I also have the greatest urge to lurk him and know what some of these girls who he talks to look like and how they interact with him on his wall.
              Maybe it's a blessing that I can't do that, but sometimes I really wish I could.
              Without that medium, it can be a little disheartening because I feel like I am not a part of his life at all.
              His friends don't know me as anything more than "I like some girl in Florida." And that's it.
              I feel like having a socialnetworking connection would make us more "real" to one another and each other's friends.

Comment

Answered Good luck with everything x

Comment

I just completed the survey! Good luck with your dissertation, please keep us posted! It sounds very interesting.

Comment

Thank you all so so much!! I will let you know how it goes
                    I'm living off £10 a week for 9 months to raise money for 4 charities (Tommy's, Home-Start, Lupus UK and Hughes Syndrome Foundation)
                    please visit my blog and sponsor me! https://10poundpom.blogspot.com/
                    It's really easy to donate, you just go to the blog link, click on the Just Giving links at the top right hand side, and then click donate! It literally takes 30 seconds to fill in the details in order to donate and it will make such a difference to these amazing charities! Every donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how small!

'The reason it hurts so much to separate....is because our souls are connected'

Comment

Done!

Comment

done!

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Working...
                        X