Frustration.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustration.

I know that a million topics have probably been posted about this. But, I just left my SO after just going down to see him for one night (my job and his job mean we can only visit in the weekends - and no flights leave late enough after work on Fridays, so has to be a Sat-Sun trip), and I'm feeling absolutely heartbroken.

It just feels like it's getting so much - all I want is for him to be there, or me to be there, but I know that can't happen for at least two more years. These short visits are amazing, don't get me wrong - I know any time I get to spend with him is great. Just this feeling over and over everytime I leave is taking it's toll.

Just wanted to tell somebody/vent. One of those days. I hope you are all happy <3

Yea, sometimes not seeing them is better than being forced to keep it a short visit.

However, I will say that at least you do get to see him on weekends thought you wish it was longer. I know that doesn't help and isn't your point but hey might as well just say it.

I am really sorry you are racking up so many goodbyes. It is painful. Is there anyway you could not see each other for awhile and then go for one longer trip?
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

I'm sorry to hear you're suffering I think that's a good idea by Bethypoo though, forsaking a short trip or two in favour of a longer one later... I'd consider it! I hope you feel better soon either way; I'm sure you will, I for one find the first 48 hours or so after parting are the worst. Don't worry, you'll see him again soon

Comment

Just give yourself something to look forward to. Once you leave him, remind yourself that it won't be too long before you see him again. Make a countdown until your next visit, and do it every time. And, when you're not with him, busy yourself. Make him something; like a timeline of your relationship or a list of things you want to do with him 'one day'. It's the little things that will keep you going and make everything worth it!

Comment

Working...
        X