Hay(:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hay(:

Well, Im probably one of the youngest people on here.
    Im about to turn fourteen,
    and my boyfriend is turning 16 soon..

We've been dating for almost ten months now and havent seen each other since the first day we met. He lives in the Northern part of Virginia and I live in the southern part of South Carolina. Of course, we talk every night and we are somewhat planning to see each other this summer. Since, im so young, everyone aroung me, except my Mom, discourages our realationship to the very extent. And its got so bad with him that he just doesnt talk about me at school. But, hes really close with my mom, and His Dad and I are forming a friendship. I dont know the EXACT distance but I do know we live close to 550 miles away, which is about 9 hours. We never really became friends, we started dating the first day we met, and I didnt think it would go any further than that. But as time went on, and we were still staying strong I realize that something was right about us.

I think its harder on me than on him, hes stays VERY busy, with alot of sports, and honors classes. And he its sometimes hard for him to talk to me everyday, but he does what he can. Im a very affectionate person, and I love to hug and kiss. But, of course, thats not possible, right now. So, Its kind of like torture

If you have any advice at all feel free to respond.

Hey welcome!
    I don't have advice just yet. I rambled myself dry earlier, but I'm sure once you get settled in and read some threads, get to know people, you'll learn a lot that will keep your relationship going strong for the years to come.
    Keep smiling!
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Hi welcome! I hope you find some great advice here..i don't have any for you right now either..good luck!

Comment

Welcome! I am from South Carolina as well, and I love Charleston! ^^ I also lived in VA before too

I would just suggest that you guys ignore the naysayers. It is good that you guys talk to each other's parents That will come in handy when planning trips

Comment

Gander around this site... It's full of great tips!
          Good luck... Know that you now have a whole community behind you!

Comment

Working...
          X