The first visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first visit

Back info...we met online (3/1/11) after I found a post in a forum she wrote 3 years prior and she hadn't been on that site since that post was written! CRAZY.

My sister and I met SO at the airport when she flew in at night on the 15th and it was pretty nerve wracking. We went and got dinner then all went back to my house for the night. My sister was a life saver so we didn't go completely batty haha.

The next morning my mom brought my son home so they could meet before he went to school and they hit it off (she brought him presents haha)

The 12 days she was here just flew by. We hung out with my friends and family...all of which love her and think she is a total keeper She even played guitars with my dad!!!

We didn't take anywhere near enough pictures. We didn't get to hang out with everyone who wanted to. We barely cleaned the house. BUT I wouldn't change a thing. We spent as much time as we could being physically close (not just referring to sex here) and I have never felt more beautiful, loved or wanted by anyone.

We have 13 more days until we're back together. My son and I are flying out to her for 2 weeks, but have already talked about it possibly being longer. I don't know, we'll see, but WOW. I really think this could be it.

Happy for you! The first visit with my SO turned out to be a life-changer as well, so I know how you feel! It's a great thing that she gets along with your son, and your family, but especially your son. Sounds like its been a while since you last saw her. This time I'm sure will be less nerve-racking and way more exciting! Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

Comment

It sounds like you had an amazing first visit! I'm happy to hear it.
      "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
      Made it official: September 17, 2010
      Got engaged: January 15, 2012
      Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
      Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
      Got married: November 21, 2012
      Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
      Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
      X