Our two year anniversary is coming up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our two year anniversary is coming up!

March 21st is our two year anniversary. Sadly, we won't be able to see one another for it, but that's okay. I've decided instead of buying him something, I'm going to make him something. Here's my idea: I'm going to make him a sort of scrapbook, full of pictures of us, quotes about love or LDRs, poems, or just little sayings. I might put some of my small souvenirs in there as well, like movie ticket stubs or things of the like. I'm a big scrapbooker, so I have tons of supplies in order to make it look adorable! However, it would take me ages to search out and find enough 'good' quotes and poems for it.

So, I'm asking you guys! Any quotes, poems, limericks, etc. that you just love? It would help me out a lot, and I'll make sure to let you know what he thinks of it when I'm finished! Thanks in advance!

Apologies for the generic nature of this reply but I've found some of my favourite love quotes here: https://www.1-love-quotes.com/love_q...p_100.htm#null. I won't say which... perhaps you should pick the ones you like best instead! There are only 100 so you won't have to search extensively. I think your present is such an original and thoughtful idea; I'm sure your SO will love it to bits Do indeed keep us posted on how it goes!
    Last edited by lademoiselle; February 29, 2012, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Thank you! And I know, trust me, I have tons of quotes that I found myself, which I love. Just wondering if there were any more good ones out there that people wanted to share! Thanks for the site reference!

Comment

Mine just passed the other day and we barely even got to talk much, didn't get to do what I wanted because I was frustrated. But last year, I made a youtube video with pictures (anime couples and clips) with a love song to give to him. He loved it, since he's very in tune with music and we both love anime.

Comment

Well, congrats on the two year mark!

Comment

There are some passages in the song "Vanilla Twilight" that really speak to an LDR.
            Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Thanks haha ^_^

Comment

Congrats on two years! I have found a few long quotes that I quite like pertaining to LDRs:

"Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."

"Distance never separates two hears that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

Hopefully these are helpful to you XD

Comment

Working...
                X