Update on my SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on my SO

my fiance recently had a 2nd liver biopsy and the results showed that he does not have liver cancer, yay! we are so relieved! they do have to keep monitoring his liver enzymes but no cancer. he also finally got a diagnosis on his back and is going for shots next week. he might need back surgery if the shots don't work but thank God he's not dying. because of all of this I don't know when I will see him again, but I am so grateful that he is ok.

I'm so glad to hear that news!! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

That's fantastic news, I can't imagine how relieved you must feel!
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

That us such a relief and such great news!
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Awww hon, what a difficult situation to be going through!! I'm so happy for your good news, and sending thoughts and prayers your way.
          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Great news! May many more blessings come your way!

Comment

Hooray, glad he's ok! Hope everything else goes well too!

Comment

Great news!

Finding myself.

Comment

What a relief it must be to hear that! I'm so glad that he's okay, cancer already takes too many people out of this world too soon

sigpic

Comment

That's brilliant news! I hope his health continues to improve from here

Comment

I'm so glad to hear your fiance is ok. I hope his back gets to feeling better soon.
                      "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                      Made it official: September 17, 2010
                      Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                      Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                      Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                      Got married: November 21, 2012
                      Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                      Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

awesome!! I wish you both the very best for the future!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X