Bad habits while your SO isn't around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad habits while your SO isn't around

Anyone have any bad habits while their SO isn't around? Although I live with my SO now, he works a lot and goes to school at night so there's plenty of time where I'm still home alone. Most girls say they don't shave their legs, but I never do that anyways soo.... jaja

My bad habit is that I never feed myself. I'm so lazy that I'd rather go to bed hungry than make myself dinner. When my SO is around we make big meals with lots of different dishes. When I'm by myself I might eat an apple if we have any, and if we don't I'll just wait for breakfast to roll around.

I don't shave my legs when my SO isn't around, in the winter. No one is seeing my legs anyway.
    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

I'm also guilty of not shaving when I'm not with my SO in person. I don't consider not shaving a bad habit, per se, because it's a personal preference. But when I'm around him I know he likes when I shave, so I do. I also sometimes let the dishes pile in the sink (I do always rinse them off, however, but don't always wash them immediately) after cooking when I'm by myself. I'll put them off until the morning after. When we're together and are cooking meals together, we do the dishes together too. Or if one person does most of the cooking, the other does the dishes. We always get them done while we're together and never leave them for the next day.

Comment

1. I don't shave my legs. Which is probably bad but hey, don't stare at my legs :P
        2. I do the same thing with the dishes. I put them off until right before I go to bed.
        3. I tend to eat a lot of microwaveable meals. Not necessarily good for me.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
        Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
        Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
        Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
        Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

LOL. Miguel just left here a couple of days ago, and I was just explaining my relief at being able to do all my gross bachelorette things again to my friend xD

-DEFINITELY shaving. I´m a freakin´yeti when I don´t shave, and I do not give a damn when he ain´t here :P
          -Peeing in the shower is another big one, seeing as we always shower together while in the same city :P I think I miss this the most while together D:
          -Doing dishes/taking general care of my place STOPS after he leaves.
          -I´m secretly addicted to coffee/tea, and he HATES it, so I hold off while he´s here, and then binge drink to make up for it :P
          -Participating in DUMB ideas with my idiotic friends. Miguel is my voice of reason. When he´s not here, things like naked sledding happen :/ At 4 am...

I love this thread. I´ll probably come up with more later.
          What am I doing with my life? D:

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
          -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
          \

Comment

Originally posted by DemonxOisin View Post
            -Peeing in the shower is another big one, seeing as we always shower together while in the same city :P I think I miss this the most while together D:
            lol i do that sometimes too.... lol

For me when hes not here I dont shave my legs at all other then when i go out and wear a dress. Cause I mostly wear pants and if not im at home so... But when he's here I like to be smooth so eh will hafta shave again lol Hes seen me prickly tho lol

I tend to go on hungry pig out nights a lot. Like he knows i can eat but when im home alone and theres no one around i really eat and odd things that dont go together. Like tonight I had two bowls of pasta and then 2 things of french toast with syrup. Not your average combination. I just eat a lot more. (and he worries that i dont eat lol)

hmmm not much else, he's seen most of my bad habits lol he knows im messy, at times moody, seen me without makeup. Im pretty much myself. I cant think of anything else at the moment.
            I love you Nathan <3
            sigpic
            5/25/09 <3

Comment

Originally posted by kiara_silver View Post
              I tend to go on hungry pig out nights a lot. Like he knows i can eat but when im home alone and theres no one around i really eat and odd things that dont go together. Like tonight I had two bowls of pasta and then 2 things of french toast with syrup. Not your average combination. I just eat a lot more. (and he worries that i dont eat lol)
              I second this. Oh lawdy, this things I have gorged myself on. I have a tendancy to just throw whatever I have lying around the house (whether it goes together or not) in my rice cooker and eat whatever comes out in large quantities. I´m the skinniest fat kid you´ll ever meet.

Also, there are 2 kinds of people in the world: Those who pee in the shower, and those who don´t admit it.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
              -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
              \

Comment

At the end of a visit with my SO theres not really any bad habits that i'm like 'god i missed being able to do this' but that being said i do have some when we aren't together..

- I have a really bad habit of hardly ever changing my bed sheets when we are apart.. i mostly put this down to the fact that there is no sex being had in the bed and i don't really sweat when i sleep.. I change the sheets once a week when we are together.

- i don't eat regular meals when we are apart. I've especially noticed this because I was just with him for 5 weeks and found that we ate quite structured. he would come home for lunch most days from work and we would have a typical sandwich/crisps/yogurt for lunch and cook dinner together. When i'm on my own i just eat whenever the hunger pains start to annoy me and then i just eat whatever is handy/i feel like. I barely use the oven when I make myself something whereas we use the oven everyday when we are together.

- i leave doing the laundry until i have no underwear/clothes left when we are apart. When we are together i'm very organised when it comes to laundry and 'housewife' things like that. When we are apart i'm only worrying about myself and don't need to have my favorite clothes clean to 'impress' him so it generally waits until im down to my last dress or underwear lol.
                Met Online: February 2009
                Feelings grew: January 2011
                First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
                Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
                Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
                Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
                Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
                Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
                Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
                Engaged: 1st of July 2012
                Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
                Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
                Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
                Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
                Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
                Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

Lets seeeee, I try less with my overall appearance, I don't straighten my hair or shave as often while he's gone, I tend to not eat or drink anything (I've gotten into many a terrible state doing this) I also just tend to get almost lethargic, I can honestly say every time he visits my face gets sore from smiling so much. xD

Notes:
                  Met: 8.17.09
                  Started Dating: 8.20.09
                  First Met: 10.2.10
                  Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

I also nap a lot when I'm not with him. Mostly because I'm lonely and when I'm lonely I sleep :/

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                    Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                    Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                    Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                    Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Rugger View Post
                      I don't shave my legs when my SO isn't around, in the winter. No one is seeing my legs anyway.
                      This, its winter and I'm alone so I have ogre legs right now.

Finding myself.

Comment

I can't bear to not shave my legs!

I'm a pretty messy person by nature though and when my SO isn't around it gets about ten times worse. The only person I know who is less tidy than me is my SO himself; when we move in together and inevitably become complacent, I dread to think what state our place is going to be in...

Comment

haha, lademoiselle, me and my SO are the same, just that maybe he is a bit less messy than I am... :P

and we already lived together ^^ - thank god in the second semester we had a cleaning-person every two weeks ^^

Comment

when I'm with my SO I shaved my legs every day. it is nice to not have to do that now. lol

Comment

I second that! I tend to sleep veeery long in the mornings when I have free days. It makes me feel like the say passes quicker and I don't have to miss him so long xD

Comment

Working...
                              X